Super charger or Turbo charge in Campro CPS

guys... from information i gathered in ZTH it seems like e-manage blue piggyback cannot handle campro's siemens computer box..
so my question is how come speedworks campro turbokit is using e-manage as their ems..
i am referring to this Turbo Kits - SPEEDWORKS..
can anyone shed a light to this matter.. is speedworks found a way around the siemens's close loop system.

guys... from information i gathered in ZTH it seems like e-manage blue piggyback cannot handle campro's siemens computer box..
so my question is how come speedworks campro turbokit is using e-manage as their ems..
i am referring to this Turbo Kits - SPEEDWORKS..
can anyone shed a light to this matter.. is speedworks found a way around the siemens's close loop system.

nothing wrong..u just miss-read... for campro they use diff type of management

http://www.speedworks.com.my/pdf/SW_Turbo_Kit_Cat_-_Proton_Satria_Neo_Manual.pdf

the main problem is to find a reliable tuner for supercharger.
for turbo...there are abundance of tuner.
thus...the price is competitive right now.

a fren told me, new generation exora is coming out wif supercharger from sprintex...his factory already has a couple of exora for r&d purpose for proton.
hopefully this will in the future grow more supercharger sifu...

1 mechanic at k.selangor once bolt gsr turbo to neo campro (non-cps) with stock piston, running 0.5 boost = no problem. make sure tune it right ok..

Very interested in these kind of low pressure turbo.
Just enuf to heal the stupid torque band.

take the preve...

it was a good example of how properly tuned turbo campro engine should be.....

but the real culprit was Drive Bai Wire one....lags the engine responds.....i've seen somewhere ppl swap to ancient direct cable throttle for campro (full set including throttle body as well as standalone aftermaket ecu)

take the preve...

it was a good example of how properly tuned turbo campro engine should be.....

but the real culprit was Drive Bai Wire one....lags the engine responds.....i've seen somewhere ppl swap to ancient direct cable throttle for campro (full set including throttle body as well as standalone aftermaket ecu)

I saw Drex's profile on CFE. Very interesting but boosting at 0.7bar.
I just got my Campro a year ago ma, tak kan change car again.
So bolt on custom 'cfe' HAHA

earlier 1.6l campro is a low compression engine, so low compression engine can withstand certain boost level. just makesure the turbo install correctly with all oil line and water line (if needed), then install intercooler, then change injector n install regulator.. n last but not least go tune.. safc or e-manage..

i know a shop where they can reflash the standard campro ecu . but fr stock engine la.
u get better response.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom