Suggested Activity : Johor Circuit Trip

1)KL group has to identify a meeting up place along the Hiway somewhere.

2)We need a good place for lunch and also makan petang in JB. Good food with easy parking.

1) tol bangi sounds great lan thanks for the suggestion:biggrin: .we can also look at R&R Seremban as one of the option for our meeting point

2) i am not very familiar with jb so i leave that to ali or meor.

Good morning ppl !
Greetings from JB !!! :proud::proud::proud::proud::proud:

nice to know tat u lads r coming down south,
shall try to drop by to see u guys with others DC5 kakis from JB :proud:

Btw... lots of GSR kakis EG kais (kancil turbo too :stupid:) in PG nowadays la....
heheheee wont b boring d ~

Tango^R... oversaw your post... but yeah, getting to know other DC5 kakis from JB would be nice actually... keep tabs of the developments in this thread here and come down also... maybe you can also suggest a good place to hang out makan-makan in PG/JB area?

i`m from jb. can i join track session with a proton?

Its not an exclusive session the we're booking bro. You can go for a drive at PG regardless. So wanna join 'our session' no prob...

ok, if the date not clash with jb pc fair. i ll go do my best lap time.

From the johor circuit web:

FOR CARS - Those who wish to practice the whole 4 hours will only have to pay additional RM30.00 - That is RM150.00 from 1.00 pm to 5.00 pm

Car practice session schedule as per below :

1.00 pm TO 2.00 pm - RM 70.00

2.00 pm TO 5.00 pm - RM 120.00

OFFER RATE 1.00 PM TO 5.00 PM - RM150.00

can someone confirm the time of the track session for cars. are we planning to track for 4 hours?

if 4 hours i think sure prasath will win. no vtec. save fuel.

OK we have 10 rempiters for Saturday, 17th July... more are welcome....

Suggested itenary:

9.30am Gerak from KL
12.30pm Lunch somewhere in JB
2.00-5.00pm Johor Circuit - Rempit, photoshoot, etc...
5.30pm Makan petang somewhere
8.00pm Saturday Nite Sprint (Optional)

Now... i'll most probaly be going down to JB (balik kampung with da kids and all) on Friday 16th, so will be meeting up u guys for lunch and will be going back to KL on Sunday 18th, but this is not confirmed yet la...

So thing that need discussing:

1)KL group has to identify a meeting up place along the Hiway somewhere.

I suggest Bangi Tol, not because of being bias, but its otw, most southern member is subcon and is usually not a busy toll like Kajang for example, so senang kumpul. & Nilai R&R closed for renovation.

2)We need a good place for lunch and also makan petang in JB. Good food with easy parking.

So any ideas guys where is a good place?? Also other possible activities if any?

BTW, balik terus KL afterwards or overnight is own thing la i would say....

Guys,

Im going to JB on Thursday, therefore I cant convoi with u guys from KL. Jumpa di sana......:biggrin:

wah now is zth center/southern member gathering!!! hope PG track oso hve HPC.

yer...long time no TT, should organize one soon yea? :D like the one we had in cyberjaya..

Top Bottom