Stupid shell con my 1 cent...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

AJ6677

500 RPM
Aug 12, 2005
Melawati
Just a little comment here. Yes, when customers uses credit card, the merchant have to pay 3% or 4% to the bank. But pls bear in mind that it is the Bank Negara directions. Merchants HAVE NO RIGHT to charge this 3% or 4% to the customers. If they do, u can make a complaint and for sure these merchants will kena one lar....

Merchants should not complain about this. If u uses other people's services for sure u have to pay something rite? That's the fact of life bro. If u dont want to loose 5k-10k a month, then dont use this credit card services. As simple as that.

Bear in mind, there must be give and take in this life. Im not to fire up anything here....just my humble comment... :biggrin:

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
RPM_freak said:
are petrol statiopn owners RICH ?? ... cos if u complain about paying interest to the bank for people using their credit card .. then your just shooting your self in the foot aint it ? If u dont offer credit card service and another company does .. then .. hehe .. sorry babe .. people are gonna switch .. I wonder how much commison the petrol station owneer gets .. HMmmMMmmMm ....
actually i agree wit that "shooting yourself on the foot" saying.

I used to be a regular mobil/esso user... until all cards uses the microchip, and their system doesn't... they stop cc service. Thatz when i stop using mobil/esso. I started using Projet or Petronas... itz so much convinient...

jasonchan

500 RPM
Jun 1, 2004
using CC merchant bank should be inlcuded as one of the operating cost and not lost!!

i donno they know how to do business or not...

if really wanna calculate like that why dont petrol station charge us for their electircity bill..water bill......cost of advertisement......etc...

even when we pay cash i believe the petrol station also need to buy Point of Sales system which is also not free...so also wanna charge us ahh for it...

come on la...

AJ6677

500 RPM
Aug 12, 2005
Melawati
hehehe....good point u have there jason. maybe next time each customer have to chip in a bit to pay the cashier's salary..... :biggrin: :tee:

A Post Every 5 Mins

ok it like that................

i have a wira1.3 A/B manual fuel injection......................

i have a hotbits extractor 4-2-1................

and i want to use back my wira SE mufler....................

now i want to fix it........what is the best way of fixing in the mennor of:

-how many inch piping(diameter)

-bullet use or no need to use(some people said that bullet is not impotant)

-what kind of piping to use..............Stainless Steel or wat.............

all i want is the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience