Spraying Car Rims

Originally posted by partyJOE@Feb 22 2005, 15:06
hi green jacket....
can u get me d color code for paint.... pls help me yo....
i duno the code leh...sorry
coz initially, i juz tell him what i want
then he juz mix out the color for me.....

Originally posted by partyJOE+Feb 18 2005, 11:48 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (partyJOE @ Feb 18 2005, 11:48 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-metalbox@Oct 23 2004, 10:08
what colour of these rims?
available in can spray or not?
plan to paint rims on my own...  ;)

gti1.jpg

evo8.jpg

wrxsti.jpg

wrxsti2.jpg
hi guys :) ..
does any1 knows da the color code this gunmetal paint ha...cos my sprayman is unsure of its color cos he has not done this b4...
any1 to help on dis pls??? thx.. :) [/b][/quote]
my black racing is sprayed with this color
damn fucking nice and garang
but sadly i duno the code number as well
this color was spray under his recomendation
but the rim sold and im now using WORK

greenjacket..nice rims u have there..B) mind telling us where u spray ya rims ar..?the workmanship seems to be very neat and nice oh..

Originally posted by kiyoshi@Feb 23 2005, 12:20
greenjacket..nice rims u have there..B) mind telling us where u spray ya rims ar..?the workmanship seems to be very neat and nice oh..
thanx for ya compliment dude
i spray my rim somwhere near chan sow lin there
workmanship i can say its superb
i use to recommend all my frens there

1 thing is the rim that they re-con
they guarantee u that the color wont bubble under high tempreture
and i spray my rim for RM200

greenjacket..thanx for the info..will visit the shop soon..;) can i use ya name ar..mayb can get discount..haha :P mind giving the contact person number..if possible the exact address B)

Originally posted by kiyoshi@Feb 23 2005, 15:35
greenjacket..thanx for the info..will visit the shop soon..;) can i use ya name ar..mayb can get discount..haha :P mind giving the contact person number..if possible the exact address B)
cannot use my name
he wont remember me 1 lah...im tikus kecik only :D
the number is 0392225687, if im not mistaken
in case u cant get the number
u can always PM me

hai..everyone know where in Pg can do the perfect re-spray rim like those ?

my rim need a doctor man....my rim color samas greenjacket rims......where to find in pg ?

any advice ? :o

Soundstream,

There's one in Berapit, Bukit Mertajam. I lost the business card already. If you goto BM, just ask around the tire shop, they will tell u. Basically it's a Dunlop tire shop, specialized in paint and repair the rims. The building is painted in yellow.

I apologize for not being able to provide you with the exact location and the contacts. I sprayed and repaired my rims there 2 years ago, the taukeh charged me for RM160 (2k black, 4 rims, including the fees of repairing the dented parts). It took 2 days to complete. At the meantime, he will borrow u some shitty 14" for you to use.

Good luck bro. :D

hey man...
thankss i will go find.......

how's the workmanship ? good ? :D

any warranty wan ar ?

heheheee.....

Originally posted by cypress8@Mar 28 2005, 17:09
Soundstream,

There's one in Berapit, Bukit Mertajam. I lost the business card already. If you goto BM, just ask around the tire shop, they will tell u. Basically it's a Dunlop tire shop, specialized in paint and repair the rims. The building is painted in yellow.

I apologize for not being able to provide you with the exact location and the contacts. I sprayed and repaired my rims there 2 years ago, the taukeh charged me for RM160 (2k black, 4 rims, including the fees of repairing the dented parts). It took 2 days to complete. At the meantime, he will borrow u some shitty 14" for you to use.

Good luck bro. :D
[snapback]847599[/snapback]​

damn nice price! more info would b goodler........

wanna ask all DIY sifus

if DIY spray rim, did u guys take out the tyres then only spray? if paint kena tyres then jialat man

Soundstream:
Yup, I am very satisfy with the workmanship. I didn't ask for the warranty last time, probably you can ask him. The taukeh is very friendly.

Xtorm:
That's the info I got for you guys as I lost the business card already. Sorry :(

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom