1st Best Time 7.66 Sec.TOYOTA Supra by Ram77&Speed D

tnl18519.jpg

7Z518520.jpg

qBV18520.jpg

W6W18520.jpg

iXW18520.jpg

Last edited:
this year speed d use toyota supra..7.66 second..every year lots of
improvement in timing.. last year 8.378 second also by speed d..which one bro the car?is it the white one..

guys,

heard that a Malaysian is very interested in buying the Space Frame supra back to KL....:listen:
that will definitely give our local scene abit more boost!!

guys,

heard that a Malaysian is very interested in buying the Space Frame supra back to KL....:listen:
that will definitely give our local scene abit more boost!!

oh... buy the supra and race at sepang drag??? but i m damn interested on the bangkok's technology n modiying skill!!!

This supra..is damn famous...alot of photographer go and take photo..
Im at the that place too...
went for vacation...then go bangkok drag avenue lor....but unfortunately only two chicks promoting goodyear tyre thats all...that place is hot on sunday but saturday cun :) saw alot of cars broke their long shaft

yeh speed d and ram 77 still the best..i hope one day we also can build 7 second car..

ahha .. i got those free shirt ... thrown by those chicks ... heheh .....

build 7second car??:top: hehehe,, :hmmmm: :hmmmm: :hmmmm: emm, how much budget u have
nolah..i said we mean msia drag team example zt power,st power and thai team combined to make satria around 8 sec..zt power fr malaysia,st power fr singapore and thai with tomei fr japan..like us next year iz auto and vaz maz want to combined make a better drag car..not personal budget i dont
have that much money i dont think i want to sell my bmw or merc or my bro
evo 9 but if we together give some idea and sponsered and thinking positive way its not impossible.....

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom