SOUNDSTREAM XSC.6 6.5" Xtreme Component System

[Joc]

Known Member
Hi guys, i saw this system being sold for RM375. Is it worth it? Any one mind sharing some reviews on it before i give it a go? Thanks, need to know if its worth the money!

[Joc]™

as 4 soundstream component set...rm 375 4 a brand new....

GRAB it...i think outside selling rm 600+

my fren told me the tweeter very bright...

really? ok ok, i'll get it soon then!
well just to be sure, the component set comes with a pair of tweeters, mids and crossover right? well problem is i don't have an amp to go with it, should i get amps too? or one by one? cause i'm on a budget, would it be ok if i add amps later on? at least i can feel the improvements one by one!! hahaha...

I've seen some of these speaker selling cheap but they seem to be lack of quality at their finishing. I never listen to it so can't tell if they are genuine.
Just my opinion for you to be cautious and listen to it before you buy. :)

dont buy

its a cheap ass component im a soundstream dealers also...im selling them for rm 450 .this component has a noisy tweeter and mid bass sux.

wow... ok
hehehhe, thanks for the stern advise... will look more into it first then. I mean, for one , it is rather cheap. But i have checked out the original website in the US and the box and everything looks the same. Guess it's a cheap US brand?

Well,im one of the user of XSC.6,i am now only using the mid,the mid bass is not very good.selling the whole set for RM250/5 months used.I bought it for RM500.If ur budget is around RM600-900 i suggest you getting an Alpine Type-S component set.

Someone selling Helix 6" component set in ZTH Buy/Sell for RM330 :D Good stuff too

hmmm... ok ok...
will look elsewhere then. luckily you guys gave me your opinions.... if not i would have really bought it! ehhehe.. thanks again.

this comp SUX! don't buy! kekke. although i'm selling it for RM450 brand new wif warranty.
i personally used it. it SUX.
the crossover is almost useless as it can't cut off the lower frequency. u can hear ppl singing on the tweeter. so your soundstage is separated left and right and nothing in the center..........

how about i recommend u Peerless definition 6. good sound quality. value for money. at least its crossover is doin its job by having a 24db/oct. and it cost u only RM650. and can use HU to drive without having bad sound quality.
visit my thread here: http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=22645

Top Bottom