Some Question 2 Ask..Need HELPS

evo5229

Jul 11, 2005
KL/Kedah/Penang
guys....thanss for anyone who visit n helps...i have some questions may need u all help...

im driving a waja campro whioch same engine with gen-2 but the ECU is upgraded..

1) i heard apexi safc2 cannot install into campro (gen2) izit ? or may be my ecu can ??

2) i just have a track day at sepang n my tyre is gone...i wpuld like 2 upgrade to 16" now using original 15"...so for both situation (track use / daily use) which brand rim n tyre i should change....budget below Rm2500...rim like SSW n BSA izit ohkay or must use better....
for tyre my-01 ohkay??.......

3) i would like to install a Defi meter...how much for vacumm n volt....btw for meters izit brand will need to consider? if i use autogauge izit not accurate?? how bout BF brand meters....i found it nice around Rm190...y must use better brand? any help?

4) another question will be....wat would the best things 2 do....change bigger size tyre or lower my car using eibach??

i) i chnage to 205/55/16 ...then nonit lower coz the gab is nice.....cannot lower coz may be fetch ppl will kena the fender....
ii) using 15"...lower the car
iii) chnage to 205/50/16..then lower the car....

5) Im would liek to change to CF N1 eshaut system ....does it help in performance or nice CF look only?? i found it Rm399....and doses the sound lound???

ZTH members...im so THANKS to u all to answer my question...before that im here to say thanks a miillion 2 all of u in helping me.....:_: :_: ...Love u all...hehe

1) i heard apexi avfc2 cannot install into campro (gen2) izit ? or may be my ecu can ??

avfc2 is wat bro? i browse apexi website...didnt see tis... only got SAFC2, AVC-R, Vtex AFC2, P-NBC, Power FC..etc

3) i would like to install a Defi meter...how much for vacumm n volt....btw for meters izit brand will need to consider? if i use autogauge izit not accurate?? how bout BF brand meters....i found it nice around Rm190...

visit here for pricing http://n1racing.net/eshop/

autogague is made in taiwan/china (not sure)....accuracy is up to certain limit only i guess :)

i) i chnage to 205/55/16 ...then nonit lower coz the gab is nice.....cannot lower coz may be fetch ppl will kena the fender....
ii) using 15"...lower the car
iii) chnage to 205/50/16..then lower the car....

u change to bigger size tyre/rim...looks lower coz there is less gap between tyre n fender...rite? but the ground clearance? will be higher...

5) Im would liek to chnage to CF N1 eshaut system ....does it help in performance or nice CF look only?? i found it Rm399....and doses the sound lound???

i not sure for tis..if it is not branded...most probably for decoration looks only..

my 2cent..can shoot me if im wrong :_:

hello member zerotohundred.com,

I new member on this site.ok..i want to ask u all about my car...i just buy car from car dealer.my car is Ford Laser '82 hatchback.(just fimiliar mazda familia h/back).i have rm 10000.00 to spend on my car.can u tell me what type of engine can put in my car???the gear box such racing type and also clucth can put into my car??and the JPJ inspection about modification,how to pass it or not???please help me to teach how to modify my car.