Engine feel rough, no pickup

SATRIA5163

Apr 29, 2009
morning guys..

one Q.. my 4g92p sometimes feel rough n less powerfull/pickup? but most of the time it feel smooth.. what happen.. izit because of fuel brand? used shell, bhp, caltex.. all ron 97..

or izit because of engine oil.? im using magnetec 10/40..

heard bout EGR valve n catcon will also lead to this prob? izit true?

thanx in advance..

kayour

Known Member
Apr 5, 2006
depend on time or weather condition...if u tarik at nite...sure better than day time
u can feel it...errr...something that can influenced ur car's perfomance

i disabled the egr of my 93p...ok till now

SATRIA5163

Apr 29, 2009
how to disable it?

today morning around 7 i tried to tarik, but feel loss of power.. engine sound struggling (mengerang)..
clutch change already bout 3 month ago.. izit bcoz of BHP pertol that i've pump in? before this im using shell..

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
when was the last time you used engine flush? maybe a lot of carbon deposits liao?

kayour

Known Member
Apr 5, 2006
how to disable it?

today morning around 7 i tried to tarik, but feel loss of power.. engine sound struggling (mengerang)..
clutch change already bout 3 month ago.. izit bcoz of BHP pertol that i've pump in? before this im using shell..
i changed my stock intake manifold to gsr's intake manifold[no egr system-no exhaust port from head]
then, just plug the port at my head..i mean, my engine's head:biggrin:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
clutch wont cause your car to lose power...

don always switch petrol...stick to one brand at a time...then you might find which petrol your car doesn't like....if you always mix you can never know...

and normally day time...power not as nice as night to air temperature and heat.night cooler air.

SATRIA5163

Apr 29, 2009
clutch wont cause your car to lose power...

don always switch petrol...stick to one brand at a time...then you might find which petrol your car doesn't like....if you always mix you can never know...

and normally day time...power not as nice as night to air temperature and heat.night cooler air.
ok. but that day no choice. meter already E. :banghead:

anyone can suggest which petrol is good? shell, caltex, mobil, esso? :listen:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
every car i feel reacts differently towards petrol...

last time my 4g15 feel like sluggish with shell,esso and petronas...the best was caltex.

then my b18c only like esso...all the other petrol Fc damn bad...performance also sluggish...

so many other members have different experience with different petrols...so please experiment your self to find out which suits your car ...

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
lol.. exactly... my car only prefer petronas although ppl always say it's lousy, but my car get bad fc and sluggish when i use other brand, petronas 97 gives me same feeling like vpower leh, maybe my butt spoiled... : )

Another thing, i suspect some station petrol is not clean, i myself experienced two petronas station's fuel is not good, my car jerking, so now not only stick to one brand but also one station...

Temperature affects a lot in performance...

SATRIA5163

Apr 29, 2009
used ron95 twice but feel like shit.. fc also high.. rm50 only 3 days. ron97 rm50 can up to 5 days. depend on right foot..:ridinghorse:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've seen on the road an aftermarket suspension for AE111 and AE101. I am talking about the lower control arms anybody here knows what brand is it?

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience