2nd hand tyres

partyJOE

2,000 RPM
hi guys :D ... can u guys recommend me sum good shops where i can get good, reliable 2nd hand tyres... currently im using 205/45/16 n the front 2 is in a terrible condition.... thx :D

loc. klang valley n klang

chopshops. you can find one perfect condition pirelli and another very good condition falken within the same shop

party joe,
i was in your same situation too last month, one of my rear tyre's side wall crack, so no choice have to change.
i've been around my area (Old Klang Road) but no luck. last last i found one at SS17 (if i'm no mistaken of that area). if u take the main road along Sunway Pyramid you'll bypass that Metropolitan roundabout. after that you'll see a row of shops on your left. the shop is facing the main road with a very big BRIDGESTONE (or was it Silverstone... hahahah... cannot remember lah).
happy hunting...

sarcastic - thx 4 da info bro...

raikonnen - how much did u buy it for.... condition ok or nt... mine oso wall crack la....sigh....

bought mine for RM240 for both, Michelin dunno wat model liao but its the same one as the SGTi OEM one. price inclusive of balancing as well.
condition can say so2 OK lah, i'm not sure how to judge the % left but i'm pretty sure its more than 50%.

anyway, try asking this shop... (just found their business card)
Kim Heng Tyre Service
03-56330266
(sorry the area is SS14, not SS17 as i mentioned earlier)

give them a call, save u lots of time running up and down

Originally posted by Raikkonen@Mar 24 2005, 20:33
btw the tyres came with 1 week warranty as well
[snapback]838200[/snapback]​

yo Raikkonen... yr gr8 pal...thx 4 bein so helpful :D ....
have a nice day...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom