SNOW PERFORMANCE - Water/Methanol Injection for Turbo & NA engines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

SNOW PERFORMANCE - Water/Methanol Injection for Turbo & NA engines

erm any dyno results for the wira/satria neo??? hope can post it .. it might boost ur sales also :P

Last edited:
free bump for u bro...good stuff here..i personally sat in the stock wira 1.5. the acceleration is better compared to other standard 1.5's...

haha thanks man, it was great to see u the other day, well yea there is lots of power compared to stock wira 1.5. anyhow im gonna send to dyno and share with u guys the results

if v6 twin turbo need to use 1 or 2 kits?

ozalkl, good stuff you have here.

Do you have the methanol water 50/50 mix now at your shop? I'm interested to try methanol. 100% or pure methanol is poisonous and not freely available. Good if you can bring in or mix it accurately at your shop.

cheers : )

if v6 twin turbo need to use 1 or 2 kits?

most probably best for you will b stage 1 KIT for turbo with Twin injectors, to provide enough feed for your hungry monster :biggrin:

if u are interested, contact me and we will work a deal out

Last edited:
ozalkl, good stuff you have here.

Do you have the methanol water 50/50 mix now at your shop? I'm interested to try methanol. 100% or pure methanol is poisonous and not freely available. Good if you can bring in or mix it accurately at your shop.

cheers : )

hi, our methanol is already mixed so there is no worries regarding poisonous etc, and u dont have to worry, we get our pure methanol from local supplier which is very good quality and we mix it with water at 50/50 ratio.

our mixture is 4L for rm 20 aprox. :biggrin:

let me know if ur interested...

Yes sir ayam interested!! Please leave me your contact no and if possible send me a map to your store at [email protected].

I'll pick up a few bottles this weekend. Thanks : )

Yes sir ayam interested!! Please leave me your contact no and if possible send me a map to your store at [email protected].

I'll pick up a few bottles this weekend. Thanks : )

can u let me know how many L u want, so i can arrange for you. because we just got our stock and now they are mixing it together...

I can take a few bottles but min is 3-4 bottles of the 4L. Please give me full address or directios to you shop in Jln Kuchai Lama. Thanks.

I can take a few bottles but min is 3-4 bottles of the 4L. Please give me full address or directios to you shop in Jln Kuchai Lama. Thanks.

K i will PM u the address n try to get the location map for you from google maps :biggrin:

will arrange for you 4L mixture x4. perhaps we can meet at the shop around 3PM so i can be there too btw my number is 0123423596

btw, we dun open on sunday

Thanks for the Methanol Mix.. I'm getting high ... on boost!!!

Yes, EGT temps are cooler and car pulls harder when H20 is activated. Looks like I will have to up the boost more..... muahahahah.. will definitely buy again.

Good product. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for the Methanol Mix.. I'm getting high ... on boost!!!

Yes, EGT temps are cooler and car pulls harder when H20 is activated. Looks like I will have to up the boost more..... muahahahah.. will definitely buy again.

Good product. Keep up the good work.

haha...you are welcome... anytime just let me know...

do post me dyno charts if u are doing sometime soon. will love to see how this meth/water cools down your monster :biggrin:

we just installed Toyota Hilux turbo with methanol Injection Kit, and soon we are installing Myvi too

Mr Ahmad, how are you? Can I come to pick up some methanol mix from you? This time can recycle the nice bottles supplied by you last time.

Let me know when you're convinient.

TKS!

Mr Ahmad, how are you? Can I come to pick up some methanol mix from you? This time can recycle the nice bottles supplied by you last time.

Let me know when you're convinient.

TKS!

hello.... good good i hope ur doing good too, yea sure.. i've sent you PM already.. have a nice weekend :biggrin:

Thanks for the contact no. I'm sorry, but last min I'm not free this weekend edi. Will arrange for some other time, maybe next wkend.

The methanol/water mix evaporate quickly and cools the engine which should allow me to run higher ignition. But I'm adamant to tune for meth/h20 as it means, without it, could be dangerous. Lets see how my other stuffs comes around. Should have time for a dyno scession with meth/h20 by end year.

Main Post updated..... B.U.M.P

CALL for Special Offer... below market price

CALL for Special Offer... below market price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom