slod. Admin pls delete post.

wow!!! whole car only sell RM2800.00?? so cheap ? if can registered on the road, sure I'll take

If RM2,800 I'll take it NOW~!!!

Even if it's not road legal man.....

Originally posted by ScAvEnGeR@Mar 6 2005, 12:01

ehehhe... if it got full interior, branded sports rims and tyres..
if all kosong kosong... body parts can sell more than RM2800?
may be can ho?? headlamps, bumpers, doors, rear lamp...windows etc.

Originally posted by ScAvEnGeR@Mar 6 2005, 12:01

Bro the car is confirmed selling at RM2800 only for track purposes only.

Who ever bought this car, please pm for the parts b'cos I need some of the parts like dash board and side skirting.

Thanks.

my friend SMS also got no reply.

maybe not interested in selling anymore.

Originally posted by bettergrip@Mar 8 2005, 12:32
my friend SMS also got no reply.

maybe not interested in selling anymore.
Bro,

Please call the no. given there and don't be a cheapo sms people. Left the no. there for u to call . SMS won't be entertain. Missed calls also won't be entertain. :lol: :D ;)

looks like you have a new mantra... you should go teach the business gurus out there.

"the seller is always right."

good luck with the sale. My friend is no longer interested... but I'm sure others are.

Originally posted by gto_yap@Mar 11 2005, 17:04
where's the location?
Location Puchong.

Bettergrip,

If u dun like what i wrote down there than sorry....whether sell or not, doesn't concern me coz I'm just helping a friend to post it. Would u like people to sms or give u a miss call when u sell an item. If ur friend is interested or was interested he could have just called and get the details. Think it over. ;)

like I said... "I am sure others are."

... nothing to get sensitive about. The sale is not mine to make. Nothing for me to "like" or "not like" about what you said.

Truth is... my friend has really lost interest.

Originally posted by bettergrip@Mar 13 2005, 17:50
like I said... "I am sure others are."

... nothing to get sensitive about. The sale is not mine to make. Nothing for me to "like" or "not like" about what you said.

Truth is... my friend has really lost interest.
Woh.......cool bros.......he is only trying to help his friend sell the car....no point arguing since there already stated to call. No SMS or missed call will be entertain.....cheers! We r here to make friends not enemy..... ;) :D

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom