hazela

Known Member
Mar 11, 2013
Kuala Lumpur

hazela

Known Member
Mar 11, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Hi...for more information about this game, u can click the link as above and u can register directly and choose the players u want.To participate, upload a video to show your passion for badminton at AxiataCup.tv - YouTube, and for Contest Rules and Privacy Policy, download the information in your preferred languages.
I heard this game from my company last week. Is there any conditions to join this game btw?

hazela

Known Member
Mar 11, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
yes..exactly right..players with the highest scores will be at the top of our leader board and be in the running for the Grand Prices and exclusive signed merchandise!
The more scores you get so the more chance to win the Grand price.I know this game...

hazela

Known Member
Mar 11, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
No dear...all u need to do is first, register on the link that i mentioned as above.And you can choose any players u want which is consists of 7 players from the players competing in Axiata Cup 2013.
awww..does it take a long time to participate this game? cz I don't really understand about the terms & conditions..

Ms. Loli

Oct 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
oh ya..hehe..ok so must register first la kan.. :)
No dear...all u need to do is first, register on the link that i mentioned as above.And you can choose any players u want which is consists of 7 players from the players competing in Axiata Cup 2013.

haykal

Sep 25, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I don't expect any prices for this game because it will be played by all country..I bet u will never get ur prices.LOL

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

juz change the auto gearbox(4G63 SOHC) 2 months ago. few days ago the car jerk coz of the gearbox. it's like the gearbox doesn't know wic gear to use n suddenly jump to the gear it should be. the mechanic said coz it's in the chop chop for a long time so inside dirty. so he changed the G/B oil n everything seems to be ok n smooth.
then suddenly the jerking thingy came back again but now ok again.
y like dat 1 ah? dun tell me G/B wan kong again. :huh:

after changing the G/B
-diden race...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience