Pahang
updated..
spot a white R35 here in Setiawangsa area, near LRT station
damn chun!...:adore::adore:

Last edited:

ronniehor

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2008
So? Is that it? No other options/features? What's so special about the titanium paintjob?
yes that all,black edition and titanium edition the price is more rm 12K++,so i think no any option in this car,if i wrong don fuckkk me ha.hi........

Sidekicky

Sep 12, 2006
Hi guys, had a chance to go KL last Sat/Sun and saw a white GTR-34 at Jln Bintang, was travelling on the road in front of ParkRoyal (where I'm staying) going up the slope towards Lot10.

Car had CF bonnet and wing, driver in his 30s sporting blond long hair (if I don't see correctly).. any chance he's part of this forum? Nice car by the way.

ronniehor

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2008
Hi guys, had a chance to go KL last Sat/Sun and saw a white GTR-34 at Jln Bintang, was travelling on the road in front of ParkRoyal (where I'm staying) going up the slope towards Lot10.

Car had CF bonnet and wing, driver in his 30s sporting blond long hair (if I don't see correctly).. any chance he's part of this forum? Nice car by the way
number xxx 711 ka?like nismo edition ka?:mad::mad::mad:

Sidekicky

Sep 12, 2006
Number plate I'm not too sure as I didn't manage to catch it. But it sure looks like nismo edition

ronniehor

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2008
beware this monster drive by mad dog lal...:stupid::stupid::stupid:

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
saw quite a few GTR 34's lately.... heritage row last night, a black one and an orange one...yes ORANGE...and not like the zele orange.... flat orange...the kind u see on most locally modded cars.... no offence but wasnt really my taste..plate number 1313.... had the whole Z tune fenders and everything

also, saw a V spec 2 in white (not pearl) in bangsar just now, WQ* 34.... very stock but had the nismo skirting.

anyone on this forum?

meals

Known Member
Jan 26, 2008
Last week i went on a ride on two skyline's, one was r34 gtr v spec 2 yellow color, damn powerful, almost pee'd in my pants! another 1 was a silver color r34 gtr mel-tune, is it somekind of a special breed? i have the pics..will upload soon

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
the yellow one...perak plates and single digit '6' plates is it?...with white TE 37's... if so, the driver is a hot chick right? hehehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Simple question to all sifu out there.....
1. how to cut off my rev limit (engine 4g91, ECU No. 7375)?
2.Does it need to re-map?
3.How much does it cost?
4.where is the location to do this thing? prefer ...Penang.:regular_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience