Skyline Gath 2012

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
should be able to make it.. will come up from JB.. :) but not 100% so better don't put my name on list hehe

Went there yesterday and realised the ramp at the entrance is quite high. Not good if your car is too low :(

Went there yesterday and realised the ramp at the entrance is quite high. Not good if your car is too low :(

Ur car stock mah. :vroam: :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

Update:

Will be having the gath on the 9th December. Currently discussing with Autobacs on what we can do during the gath.

Temujin, ask Autobacs to make the road more level before the gathering. This is a serious issue. :biggrin:

bro i tot we still have committee members?or takde already. if have why dont you call for a meeting and involve few skyliners club representatives to make it more happening. i.e antera club, suku, johor skyliners,jdm autolink (adekan ej?) etc. rather than u buat sorang sorang later tak terhandle. but if you dah set up semua and just nak on je ok la kot. perhaps we can call old timers like pokku neo etc to get some freebies or belanja donut by abang RR...bcz ee young not available kan :)

gosh, if it's a nite gath, might not be able to make it as i need to attend wedding dinner

I think daytime would be much easier to check out the rides and for photos. And maybe a lot will come from interstate hence if daytime, they can make it a day trip instead of staying a night. I dunno, just my JPY200 of thought.

makes me like wanna buy the skyline r32 4 door to join this gath

is this confirmed as its just a month away...

Doc is a bit busy lately i guess :D wsukun better come and take some awesome pictures

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom