Simple Workshop Management System. Selling at Low Price

brandon.teh

Sep 3, 2012
Kedah
There are a lots of huge famous system with fantastic features suitable for workshop now days (of course pricing usually will be also very fantastic ).
But what if you just require cheaper, simple and straight forward system that able to help you provide following information:
1. Service Record History of each Car / Vehicle.
2. What is the last service millage of each car / Vehicle.
3. Which Car still owe you payment and how much is it.
4. What is the price changes of particulare stock item from each supplier from time to time.
5. What is my current available quantity of particular stock item.

WorksMan is a simple workshop management system that suitable for those workshop owner who has limited budget and would like to use sofware system to keep their customer car services history record, keep track their current stock item qty, keep track price changes their stock item supplied by supplier from time to time, billing, and also outstanding balance payment summary report for all customers.

It is free for download and trial for 2 months without any payment at http://www.download.mysmartt.com . Make payment only if you satisfied with this system. :)

Kindly refer to the brochure in attachment for the download link and more info.

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Thanks god. I been looking for this kind of simple and straight forward program such a long time ago. Can this program print the cash bill on network printer?

brandon.teh

Sep 3, 2012
Kedah
Hi Ash.Burn
Thanks for your interest about this system. Yes. As long your computer running this system connected to your share printer and set it as default printer.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All Master,

Anyone know where is the best workshop to check and service absorber? :confused:

I have bought a set "Improve" brand adjustable suspension 3 years ago. Now i feel that my car rear wheel is not stable and floating. I did check my alignment and tire, that's no problem. I believe there are some problems with my suspension.

Hope that can get some useful info from you all. Thanks!:wavey:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience