Simple Question: why choose TOYOTA instead of HONDA?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
i dont have money to buy a HONDA DC2, my top 3 2 doors car :D

yeah of cos if can sure i want all..... i know blacktop is powerful also. but AE101 hard to makeup untill sporty look ler..

4agze said:
first thing is, you want power + sporty look + save fuel + easy maintenance + cheap parts???

BLaCkHoWLiNG said:
hmm.... 1 question though.. y topic starter has to mention Honda, instead of .. "other makes"...

Good Question!
coz most of the young man always like HONDA ma..like Civic. I did ask my friends, why always HONDA?Toyota not nice meh?
haha...curious, hence post this title to ZTH see what u guys opinion.
Thanks~!

AE101 can drop in any Turbo charge engine or not? supercharge beh tahan.. FC high and hard to find parts.

i second that!!

you want a VTEC inside AE101 also can...

:D

aiyorrrr.. i got no money lah.. but want fast car. like some rich fella buy alfa put in VR4 or EVO, got HYUNDAI senota put in EVO2 also... this kind is RICH like HELL ppl mah....

can anybody help me with camry 2.2 year made 97 if not mistaken ?? what code for this car ? maintenance , sparepart , FC , handling etc .. is the car worth to buy or just get SEG ???

yloon said:
aiyorrrr.. i got no money lah.. but want fast car. like some rich fella buy alfa put in VR4 or EVO, got HYUNDAI senota put in EVO2 also... this kind is RICH like HELL ppl mah....

hmm... wan a faster car but dun wan break piggy bank? sure there are ways, cost 0 bucks to a few bucks and you get abit of improvement. some of the easier things to do that won't cost you anything, except some time using your hands, as i can think:

-throw away spare tire
-throw away car jack (no spare tire you most probably won't need this, just call the tow truck)
-throw away the rear seat
-even better just throw away the passenger seat
-throw away all ICE to save you a kilo or two
-foot mat throw away
-carpet... buang juga
-dun wan use aircond, it robs you lots of power, or just throw away the compresor, cooling coil and all those piping, save a few kilo again
-dun use cushion cover for your seat, save few gram also good
-remove all interior panels

well.. all those you can actualy do it yourself, no need pay money and yet can improve the power to weight ratio abit :D :D :D

*cabut*

goosfrabar said:
i have been using toyota ll my life. From 1980 ke70 to Corolla SEg to unser to supra (still have) to altezza.

i find toyota is very reliable (seldom break down), economical, designed for sports and family, veryeasy to drive and very confortable.

Honda is more to style and power. Honda's design is based on being different, cool, attractive to young generations. Honda targets mainly for young adults but TOYOTA targets all range that's why they have so many models compared to honda.

In terms of engine durability, have u seen a racing old honda using old engine and beating a lot of new technology engine?....i haven't, most old honda like the Si models, eg, accords...etc all have to mod into new v-tec engine to be powerful.

When it comes to toyota, the engineers put a lot of passion in designing a very impressive and durable engine everytime they design a new car. until now thw 4age engine is still the most powerful in its class and most durable (damn susah tu pecah).

Even the trademark for drift is a TOYOTA AE86!

toyota have proven to the world that they are the champion in Automobile anywhere in the world making them the No.1 best selling automobile in US, Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia, South Africa....etc.

If u want to know more bout TOYOTA MOTOR INDUSTRIES, then wait.... i have to check wif my files.:cool:
agree with him!!!honda just design their model for young guy..but toyota design to all range level from medium to rich level too!many model ot choice up..from avanza(cheapest car) to fortuner(most expensive car in toyota company in msia)no kira import car...if wan kira also import car..it is too many model...i also dunno how many model toyota have...yes,i work for toyota company too,work as car engineer...got 3 toyota car at home(ae92 se limited,ae101 seg1.6 and zze112 altis 1.8)proud to having 3 toyota car with same number 9298 just different abc....hahaha!!!never give us breakdown problem when go genting or long journey like spore,johore....toyota is best choice than honda!somemore is price...toyota more cheap than honda from new car prcie and also after market sell..:shades_smile: toyota long life!!!

maestro said:
can anybody help me with camry 2.2 year made 97 if not mistaken ?? what code for this car ? maintenance , sparepart , FC , handling etc .. is the car worth to buy or just get SEG ???

camry 2.2 97?first model?that model called sxv 10...for me,u better getting seg..because that is camry is first class car like honda accord..big car..so spare part also expensive one..if u can handle ..u can get it..really comfortablea and powerful!

i chose corolla because corolla is 50 years best selling car...wooo hoooo

no la...bcause i got me ee90 for very affordable price...

Acttually all in this site here ppl pick TOYOTA bcoz they see initial d too much liow!!!JK....for me i pick toyota is bcoz the chasis is stronger then Honda....

If we think properly y ppl sometime pick honda or toyota is bcoz engine transplant vtec(only) n silvertop or blacktop(toyota much more to choose). VTEC need a time to power up but2 if u think Silvertop or Blacktop(supercharge "piston,coil,piston head n etc all hav already custom make") the things is we know is can Vroooooommmmmmmm...PLZZZZZZzzzz(srry i dont how to make supercharge sound)!!! So tat y ppl ask can vtec win supercharge?....So wat wil u decide VTEC or Supercharge?

honda good. already CSV trainsmission at honda CITY. save fuel, smoth start.

No need to say anythings liow lah...juz put RB26(plus korek engine) inside can liow, neither u drive honda or toyota..U wil feel like i m flying without Wings....

I agree wit jackyhong tat ppl who drive Honda is very lan si wan but2 not me coz i m driving honda(no door)..ehehehe

ryuichi said:
i choose toyota b'cos it's a MCSB ....cannot keep up with honda......
furthermore, performance parts very expensive for toyota....

p/s. have to mention like this if not all ppl get toyota n then spare parts price go sky rocket

i fully support the idea! toyota for poor man only. no spare change for car peformance. all ricers have tons of spare dough for aftermarket parts. toyota owner have to be content we are poor cousin in aftermarket parts.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom