Simple Question: why choose TOYOTA instead of HONDA?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
the upcoming event will be Toyota cousins with Subaru? Interesting..
Honda should be with TNB coz they supply generator, so do Yamaha.
Then Iveco(with Magneti Marelli) have suffer in Malaysia market compete
with Honda(even though they not so good in rainy situation)

But I do admire new Odyssey & Stream, caught my attention so much.

Bump: the upcoming event will be Toyota cousins with Subaru? Interesting..
Honda should be with TNB coz they supply generator, so do Yamaha.
Then Iveco(with Magneti Marelli) have suffer in Malaysia market compete
with Honda(even though they not so good in rainy situation)

But I do admire new Odyssey & Stream, caught my attention so much.

i heard from my friend that woking at perodua that myvi using toyota passo engine and chassis/body. he also told toyota have a share with perodua for this myvi producing.

i heard from my friend that woking at perodua that myvi using toyota passo engine and chassis/body. he also told toyota have a share with perodua for this myvi producing.

nope...
what i read myvi engineered 60% locally...and best of all...
myvi is using Daihatsu engine...made from Philippines...

now tell me...since when toyota uses engine code start with letter ???
All toyota engines start with numbers !!!

4A
1J
2J

and so on...
even from a myvi forum member said...myvi never even came from japan...Philippines i think...

boon and passo are from the same assembly line...only trim bits and pieces are different...myvi ?...it's a different case...

but soon...the 7 seater passo...will use a Toyota engine...3SZ-VE, 1.5L engine...which mostly likely be used in perodua next rumors 7 seater ...
DAMN !!!!

more TOYOTA WANNABEESSS ...and our parts are going to increase MORE !!!...well some of it...

maybe lah. no source to double check. just listen to friends.

use the engine code...

K3-VE - clearly a Daihatsu engine...maybe developed together with Toyota...because of the DVVT similar with VVT-i ...

i don't mind it...
but I really minds the toyota wannabess...
mostly they put a bad name for toyota...as the way they drove...like to cucuk people even with thier big brother...a toyotarian !

hmm..sooner or later all toyota parts will increase under controlled..
as we now,myvians guys really interested for our toyota part especially ae101 rear disc break..

honda = the power of dream... (only got power for dreaming???) like a fantasy... never ending story
toyota... = move forward... got to move forward laa... if backward how come... fact that global economy got crisis... play save wif our financial ability more important. no matter what brand do we carry... money is everything.. more money more power... no matter if u dont have money, no meaning if u r russian, mexican, singaporean, or u deicide where...

oh well.... :driver:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom