Simple Question but dunno what keyword to google.

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Rock Lee

3,000 RPM
Helo zth...

Just wanna ask sumthing simple here.

May I know how many year model are there for Toyota Altis?
Is it just only one?

cause recently someone came to me and differentiate 2 types of Toyota Altis, I got blurred out and hope someone can clarify it for me here.

If there IS a different year model for Altis, what year model is this altis in the link below?

Toyota Altis(link)

Thanks a mil.
Replies are deeply appreciated.

regards,
-Rock-

emm...
i oso dun reli noe bout it...
i tot only got one model de..
stil got others de mehh???
or mod liao de???

Rock Lee, the photo in the link shall be the first model.

the facelift have a different crystal tail lamp.
however, i can't tell when Altis start selling in Malaysia (definately the year you saw Brad Pit drive like Pro in his Altis with Ricky Martin's "shake your bon bon" at the background). hmmm 1 year before Britney show her face in the VIOS?

Rock Lee, guess you can differentiate from the 2 photos (the tail lamp)
Altis first version in Malaysia
Defaul7.jpg

Facelift photo you can find in UMW website
toyotaaltisrear.gif

PS: The facelit might have launch at 2004.

Last edited:
got different... like what black samurai say the tail lamp... i think d 2nd version is out on 2003 or 04 rite??? cuz i still remember form 5 while i was riding bus to school i daw this altis tail lamp so different then only i know got new version

the car chassis is same i guess, just the lamp changed and some interior/exterior parts change change a bit...so launced it as a New car again....marketing ma

or u can visit toyota showroom if u wana get more accurate answer...

huakenny said:
the car chassis is same i guess, just the lamp changed and some interior/exterior parts change change a bit...so launced it as a New car again....marketing ma
yes, toyota facelift is kind of boring lately. VIOS for example.

huakenny said:
or u can visit toyota showroom if u wana get more accurate answer...
better don't expect too much from sales person, at the end of the day, they are just ... sales person, not historian. We may have better knowledge on Toyota past model compare with them.

hey guys...

seriously thanks for all yur feedbacks.

really really appreciate it...

So it seems both the old and new altis have the same chassis. The only difference is the tail lamp. How clever of them. lolzzz.

Top Bottom