Silvia PS13 for sale (SR22DET inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Silvia PS13 for sale (SR22DET inside)

Copisaha,

I can tell you that once you see d car, you will love it & the condition is excellent. too bad that I don't have that kind of cash in my hand. Or I would already buy this car. Good luck bro.

Copisaha,

I can tell you that once you see d car, you will love it & the condition is excellent. too bad that I don't have that kind of cash in my hand. Or I would already buy this car. Good luck bro.

Haha...no need to tell. Once I see the pic of this car, I knew it was in tip top excellent condition. But same like you, I still don't have that kind of cash in my hand. Right now I'm trying on a business and hoping that my business will go well. Anyway thanks for your advice & support Sil80.

Sil80-13 & Copisaha,

Don't worry. You will have your day :biggrin:

Last edited:
Waaaaahh! Hardly can't wait to lay my hands on that yellow monster...!!:adore:

Come on drifters & dragster.....

Bump: Come on drifters. Nice car to let go.....:proud:

Sil80-13 & Copisaha,

Don't worry. You will have our day :biggrin:

Hi Bro,

This weekend I will be bringing 1 of my friend to Seremban this weekend. Will call you before I come. See ya :driver:

You are most welcome. Give me a call before you come. See you this weekend. Cheers.....

Bump: Just give me a call before you come bro. Cheers....

Hi guys,

Price has been revised to RM51.8k but still negotiable. As I need $$$ to buy performance parts for my GTT. :biggrin:

So call me if interested. Thanks...

car still available. bos....................

Bump: car still available. bos....................

Arsenalboi,

If you really interested, call me to discuss. Realistic? The price I offfer now is realistic. This car is fully loaded with performance parts. If you are looking for RM40k 180SX or PS13, you can search for standard car. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom