Silvia PS13 for sale (SR22DET inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Silvia PS13 for sale (SR22DET inside)

11000 RPM. Please check your email.

Btw, if you really interested, please give me a call & to arrange to view d car. Dont ask for best price before you view the car. No offence. After you view the car & you really interested, then only we talk about the price. Thanks.

Hi guys,

It's sad to say I need to let go of my Silvia PS13. Just got to know that my bro is bringing a R34 GTT back from overseas end of this year or early next year. I just own this car for 2 months.

Here people will think why I sell it so fast? The engine got problem? Or d car have heavy accident b4. I can say NO as when I 1st saw this car, this car is in damn good condition. So not in a hurry for sale.

The car is loaded with S14 SR20DET with 2.2 Stroker Kit & with Turbonetics turbo with lots lots of branded performance parts. Seldom drive d car as it's my weekend car. To view d car, please come to Seremban. For Klang Valley, need to wait if I happen to come to KV.

Many ask me about the loan of this car. No loans from bank for S13 & S14 anymore. maybe personal loan, yes but you need to ask around yourself. Cash buyer preffered. Thanks.

PM me your email for photos & specs.

Selling at RM55k but negotiable for serious buyer. Can contact me at 016-3311238

kelvin...y sell it?

What to do......

Big monster will coming in end of this year or early next year........Lolz...

wow...if not mistaken ...our workshop ...servicing dis car b4..... its really loaded with performance parts mostly turbonetics and worth to buy .......

I not sure its still the same owner when last time our workshop service this car

but the owner really seldom drive this car last time.... :)

anyway its the same car i service b4???

free bump for u bro ...nice ride indeed

should be this car

DSC00256.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks. But I think it's d previous owner who go to your shop. Hehe.

Thanks. But I think it's d previous owner who go to your shop. Hehe.

the previous owner is Pilot. ...he service his car regularly service his car at my shop but b4 that this car already fully modded..... ~

saw it yesterday in seremban.. near kpj..
very nice car with very nice rear lamp..

free bump ..

saw it at seremban town few times..
wandering who's the owner...
very nice paintjob n bodykits...

Haha. thanks for the compliments. Can see the car in Sban town weekends only. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Hi guys,

Prefered cash buyer as car can't get loan anymore. Maybe can try personal loan.

Hi guys,

Prefered cash buyer as car can't get loan anymore. Maybe can try personal loan.

fyi, i just took personal loan wif public bank, they offer up to 15 years with 5.8(?)%. too bad i spent it on something else haha!

hmmm...if it so hard for the owner to specify the details of the car then how do want plp buy the car.... hmmmmmmmmm.... i am interested thats why i ask for more details... :banghead::banghead::banghead: what turbine??? what meters?? seats?? etcc.....

Last edited:
hmmm...if it so hard for the owner to specify the details of the car then how do want plp buy the car.... hmmmmmmmmm.... i am interested thats why i ask for more details... :banghead::banghead::banghead: what turbine??? what meters?? seats?? etcc.....

call the fella better la bro.
say if 20 ppl ask the same question you know la how tiresome it is.. :rofl:

Whats your email address Mazda Interplay? U never pm me your email address also. Please pm me your email address. Will send you photos & specs.

fyi, i just took personal loan wif public bank, they offer up to 15 years with 5.8(?)%. too bad i spent it on something else haha!

Wow. Thanks for the info bro. But personal loan so low interest meh? If yes, then it's good news for the potential buyer. No need to try for loan from credit company. :biggrin:

Wow. Thanks for the info bro. But personal loan so low interest meh? If yes, then it's good news for the potential buyer. No need to try for loan from credit company. :biggrin:

buddy i regret spending the 52K i borrow to clear my overdue study loan mah!
but gomen ppl hafta eat too, soo.. :thefinger:

to those interested, pls call public bank.
their personal loan's interest is among lowest maa..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom