Silvia PS13 for sale (SR22DET inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Silvia PS13 for sale (SR22DET inside)

Haha. Anyway, thanks for the info. It's really help for those potential buyer as they keep on asking for loan from credit company. Cheersss.

Hi guys,

Just to share the information. Thanks for d owner for arranging for me to view d car. Such a nicely taken care car, fully loaded & the condition is cun.

I can say, nothing more to mod. Just buy & drive. All branded stuffs inside. For this price, I would say worth buying.

Bro,

I am trying on credit company. Hope fully I can get the loan before you sell your car. Thanks.

Hi bro..

u wanna sell already.. uhhh.. just see your car dyno together that morning, really nice car.. good luck.. your car is awesome bro!!

Wow. Seems like many ppl saw my car on dyno day. Haha.

bro...u live in seremban? i'm from seremban too..did the parts is easier to find? coz i plan to own this kind of nissan too...hehehe...

do u mind to email me full specs & more photos?

[email protected]

Copisaha,

From Seremban, then give me a call & view d car. Thanks.

Bro,

Sorry for the delay. Can't get loan from credit company. Will try on the personal loan. Anyone can give some info on personal loan?

M&F in Alor....Will try other credit company again....Haha.

hi sil180,
you can try hlb,standchart and al-raj bank for personal loan.

I believed if yr monthly salary more than RM2K i think you can easily get RM20 - 25K personal loan.

Dont let this great Monster get away.

Why sell car so fast wei?

Bump: Why sell car so fast wei?

Haha. No choice bro. Another monster coming soon. hehe.... :biggrin:

All PM replied. Tonight will go to KL. Anyone wish to view the car, can view at Tmn Desa, Old Klang Road. Give me a call 1st. Thanks.

Wallawei..so many people already asking about the car. I hope i didnt miss my only opportunity to own it. Just keep my fingers crossed & hoping my dreams come true. Hehehe...

I just want that monster... :love:

copisaha,

You are......? You view my car before?

I haven't view your car yet. I'm still struggling to get funds to afford your car. It doesn't feels right to view the car without money. :biggrin: coz I really know that I really want that car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom