send SMS for free ! get it here for FREE!!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
All Other Stuff

send SMS for free ! get it here for FREE!!!

bridgestoneRE711

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2005
guys , those who wanted to send free sms using online server .
here is the webpage : sXXXsms.com.
go there and send until u siok .
if you want those programme download link , kindly leave down your email address , i will forward it one day when i am free .
save ur money RM3 , pack it as RM3 duit-raya , give it out to another kid .... to cheer up another kid . i will cheer u up with free sms webpage .

Last edited:

bridgestoneRE711

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2005
er ...
u see the box below , for UK&worldwide ... remember tick , plus , the number 012-2222333 must be insert as 6012-2222333

and for the files ... i also never open ... i dont bother , just forward only lor . use winzip unzip ... then the apa-apa ... i duno ... hehehe ...

bridgestoneRE711

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2005
haloo bro..
are serious doin this to me?
you disturbin/destroy my 'cari makan' ...its only RM3 i cari makan....you really wanna hard ya?
this is my last question for you,;
wats your problem to kacau me since i advertise my items...seems not only me you want to comment...NOW you make big mistake frenz...you kacau people cari makan for RM3????
askin you again...are you serious about this...u r very langsi ya?
wat r u not satisfied wit me?
am i 'kacau' u?
ask yourself again!...
reply me, if u r gentleman...
do you have any contact?
think better talk to you lah...wats wrong wit u also i dunno...
==========================================================

<<<someone threaten me>>>

bridgestoneRE711

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2005
i have never kacau someone advertisement before .
rmeember - those who paid deposite RM500 but then FFK , the RM500 can be taken back according to the law .
i talk about the fact there .

another thing is ,
-i have helped someone's reply that it is a haux and u are a cheater ... that is not the fact , i stood at your side .

i have received this item for almost 2 weeks time from my friend's forwaring mail . i intended to keep it and my frined will forward it . but somehting that doesnt worth anything being a business item out there , what would u say ? the reason i post this up is becasue it doesnt' worth antyhing .

u all people can choose to stand at my side or not my side , i am okay with it .

bridgestoneRE711

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2005
At The Mean Same Time , Seller Of This Prodcut In Lowyat.net Has Been Banned Due To The Seller Is Selling The Link To The Website Which Has Nothing To Do With Him .
Unless U Can Prove That It Is Related To You .

bridgestoneRE711

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2005
Never Pay For A Free Link

someone Is Selling Link At Rm3 ...
It Is Just A Free Website For U To Link At ...

What Is Next ? Collecting Money From People Who Walk Pass Klcc ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All, Just installed 4g93 auto, but the problem is my top speed is only 160~170km/h, is it because of my gearbox or speed cut?...FYI i just realise the radiator tank of my new engines actually for 1.5 normal proton engine, i am afraid the half cut which i buy is not come with original parts og 4g93...is there any chance, the engine is using 1.6 or lesser cubic engine gear box?...please help...really need ur advice....or any suggestion for upgrade?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience