send SMS for free ! get it here for FREE!!!

All Other Stuff

send SMS for free ! get it here for FREE!!!

bridgestoneRE711

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2005
guys , those who wanted to send free sms using online server .
here is the webpage : sXXXsms.com.
go there and send until u siok .
if you want those programme download link , kindly leave down your email address , i will forward it one day when i am free .
save ur money RM3 , pack it as RM3 duit-raya , give it out to another kid .... to cheer up another kid . i will cheer u up with free sms webpage .

Last edited:

bridgestoneRE711

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2005
er ...
u see the box below , for UK&worldwide ... remember tick , plus , the number 012-2222333 must be insert as 6012-2222333

and for the files ... i also never open ... i dont bother , just forward only lor . use winzip unzip ... then the apa-apa ... i duno ... hehehe ...

bridgestoneRE711

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2005
haloo bro..
are serious doin this to me?
you disturbin/destroy my 'cari makan' ...its only RM3 i cari makan....you really wanna hard ya?
this is my last question for you,;
wats your problem to kacau me since i advertise my items...seems not only me you want to comment...NOW you make big mistake frenz...you kacau people cari makan for RM3????
askin you again...are you serious about this...u r very langsi ya?
wat r u not satisfied wit me?
am i 'kacau' u?
ask yourself again!...
reply me, if u r gentleman...
do you have any contact?
think better talk to you lah...wats wrong wit u also i dunno...
==========================================================

<<<someone threaten me>>>

bridgestoneRE711

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2005
i have never kacau someone advertisement before .
rmeember - those who paid deposite RM500 but then FFK , the RM500 can be taken back according to the law .
i talk about the fact there .

another thing is ,
-i have helped someone's reply that it is a haux and u are a cheater ... that is not the fact , i stood at your side .

i have received this item for almost 2 weeks time from my friend's forwaring mail . i intended to keep it and my frined will forward it . but somehting that doesnt worth anything being a business item out there , what would u say ? the reason i post this up is becasue it doesnt' worth antyhing .

u all people can choose to stand at my side or not my side , i am okay with it .

bridgestoneRE711

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2005
At The Mean Same Time , Seller Of This Prodcut In Lowyat.net Has Been Banned Due To The Seller Is Selling The Link To The Website Which Has Nothing To Do With Him .
Unless U Can Prove That It Is Related To You .

bridgestoneRE711

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2005
Never Pay For A Free Link

someone Is Selling Link At Rm3 ...
It Is Just A Free Website For U To Link At ...

What Is Next ? Collecting Money From People Who Walk Pass Klcc ?