Selling Cheap!!Toyota Altezza TRD Specs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Selling Cheap!!Toyota Altezza TRD Specs

in the business ... sometimes u will have things to be settled and different situation happened ... sometimes problem can be solve but sometimes it cant ... depends on the situation and who u dealing with ... sometimes u met someone that are very stubborn and they will never appreciate things u'd done ... they just think their way ... it will be better if u can be wise enough not only to listen to SOME words ... why dont they focus on good things and good deals that i'd done ... those 2 fellas that he mentioned ... already took back the full amount of money!!it was just a misunderstanding!!and 1 of it even promised to write an apologise msg in the forum saying that it was just a misunderstanding and they were being too aggressive but what i did is,i return the full amount to them even b4 they write ,coz i trusted the promises that made by their mum and sis .... and then they neglected and forget about it !!! yet today they dare to say i am a con man ?? many ppl knew this incident !! see how many ppl support me !! coz they knew me !!!

Touch4to : i tried to settle with u for so many times already!!but everytime your answer is still the same!!so no point!!until 1 day u think that we can talk ... then i'll meet up with u ... so many ppl know where i live ... u think i can run with that SMALL AMOUNT OF MONEY ??? DUH!!!!

Chris: Hahaha..i think i'm the one who should say that phrase "i tried to settle with u for so many times already!!but everytime your answer is still the same!!". What is my same answer???

Our last conversation on the phone with u, u need 2 weeks to meet me up and settle this rite? I give u time eventho u drag me since May 2006. Okey,I never call u in that period of 2 weeks time. After that, i tried to call u everyday and at first, u answer the phone and u talk in chinese. 2nd time i called u, u pick up the phone but didn't say anything..just mute. 3rd time, u didn't answer ur phone at all. After that day, i tried to call u everyday, u never ever pick up ur phone because u know the number that i used.6 days i called u n u never answer it. Then, thats it. I send u an sms saying that u wanna bring it on...that's it.

motherker said:
heyy, bro
plzz laa.....95.5K kautim larr....

thanks for the offer bro ... but i really cant make it at that price ... pls really consider the price i offered ya ... this is the cheapest i can give ... if u ever surveyed the price outside ... u will understand ... if u really keen ... come look at the car 1st ok bro ... anything pls give me a call at 012 2222117 thanks .... pls do give me a call or sms me when u see this ok ... thanks ...

Avanzato bro ... thanks ... =)

If you guys afraid loan never arrived bank, you can always checked with Bank Negara Malaysia..use thier system to check submitted loan..

In my case, I've submitted loan for 97' BMW 328i...and checked with BNM, approved loan is 50,700.00 and from there I knew my application reached the bank.

Well since the seller want to sell at 68k non nego..I've cancelled the loan and checked with BNM again...and the credit report showed P ( Pending )....

That's the way to deal with used car dealer.....

This is the face of the conmen (Chris)

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f171/touch4to/Conman/29228249416242l.jpg

29228249416242l.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom