seeking audiobahn product

ericlo

Known Member
hello all seller, sifu, dealers,

i'm actually trying to hunt for audiobahn goodies. is there anyone which r able to help me?

i'm hunting for brand new audiobahn amps, caps, n woofers by audiobahn.
below are the items that i want.

Amplifiers A4KDN, A2300HCT, A2200HCT
Caps ACAP651N
Woofers AWIS12P, AWES12P

just drop in the price if any 1 of you do carries em. or direct me to any of the dealers or your favourite installer who sell audiobahn.

thanks you for helping

I was looking for Audiobahn products as well. But I'm afraid you might not find what you are looking for. THe Audiobahn main dealer went bust about 2 years ago. No one is carrying Audiobahn stuffs in M'sia. Well not the full range anyways.

Some shops still sell Audiobahn products through ordering. But you would only get Asian models, ie those that are made in China. I believe the A4KDN is only made in the States.

If you're dead set, you could try to get the distributorship. As far as I know, it's still floating around.

Oh, if I remember correctly the A4KDN is about USD3k to USD4k. Forgot about the woofers model #. But the eternal 15 4ohms is about USD500 to USD700

last time i know audiobahn is distributed by mr alex lye of audiovideo security works and u can contact them at 03-4291 2622

Aiks?! really tat hard to allocate Audiobahn stuff??
hai.................
y is there so difficult to get brand like Audiobahn, Brax, Alphasonik in M'sia?
Btw, thanks for the info.
thank u ModMaestro n Zenn
thanks for the help n info
appreciate em very much

thanks for the advise appleyard.
like u said if were u......... u'll go for other brand.......
i like audiobahn product thats y i try to get some sifu's help over
here. who dunno there were other better brands out there? hehehehehe....... no offence

brax distributed by autocraft, u can always check out their ads in local car mags.

alphasonik used to be distributed by reckon concept but they dont bring in anymore i think.

Great man! Thanks Zenn bro. appreciate your info very much........ glad to know tat

Hi,Ericlo. :smile:
I checked the prices from my friend in united states.
This is the price:

A2300HCT = RM3000.00
ACAP651N = RM2500.00
2 12" AWES 12P = RM4000.00

All those things are high end stuff!! Fully imported from united states.

Last edited:
so bro johnny glax, u mean if i were to get those goodies, u can give ma a helping hand?

so warranty wise n best price?

i believe the price can still be adjusted........

Ericlo, the warranty is belong to Audiobahn Inc. in Califorlia United States. :cool: You choose the brand which is no branches in Malaysia sure have a risk because Malaysia and US not near!! :frown: If got anything problem within a week you may take it to me, I will send the item back to US. :wink: But after a week you have to pay the shipping cost by yourself. OK? :rolleyes:
Those item your want which are high end and very heavy weight monsters! :biggrin: The shipping cost and custom taxes are sky high!! I hope you understand. :wink:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom