Satria with EVO engine in horror crash...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
but why he tekan at jalan like that...see the jalan also sempit ..

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
OMG they were doing OTR tuning for this car in that area
OTR can be very dangerous regardless of traffic
i feel OTR tuning is safest on highway with low traffic like DUKE
:bawling::bawling: really sad for owner

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
got 1 wshop near my hse also do OTR tuning, 1 driver & another person sit beside wid laptop.....on the same road my previous wshop had an accident wid my car...

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
perhaps spending few more hundreds bucks for dyno tune is better...... got good results and also save your life ...... in this case, engine already evo, y still saving this few hundred bucks?? :burnout:

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
if you look carefully on the first picture, the engine and body section broke into 2 pieces, sending the cabin into the second tree, hitting it, shearing the seat and carpet out here.. before further flying to the furthest portion in the picture which is across the road

i dont think a SGTI or even a stiffened up chassis sgti would survive such a crash, especially when it looks like it slide sideways into the tree.. the 5th picture, the seat actually broke into 2 pieces.. and that really reflects on the impact. a ferarri wouldnt survive such speed into a tree.. trees dont budge when you hit it, it might flex a little.. the roots are just too strong...

well he was going too fast for a road this narrow, just a reminder that we should really know our limits... he had to learn the hard way..

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
wait...at the last 2 pics..is that the driver lying underneath a crumpled door??

i remember the accident in federal hiway involving a putra near Naza back in 2002 iinm...the putra also broke into 3 pieces...its not the cc...no matter wat car...if it hit side at speed...it'll break...

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
OMG!:bawling:

you do have sharp eyes huh...i do believe its a person down there....:bawling:

Last edited:

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
i don think he will learn in this world..... i think he will learn in heaven now with his satria evo

Janson911

Known Member
Feb 1, 2008
Wow...Satanic,ur eyes so sharp huh...RIP for this guy...:bawling:

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

OMG they were doing OTR tuning for this car in that area
OTR can be very dangerous regardless of traffic
i feel OTR tuning is safest on highway with low traffic like DUKE
:bawling::bawling: really sad for owner
ya,should OTR tuning at the large and less traffic road...Now alot of garage that near the kampung area also done with this...very dangerous...

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
i guess dyno is safest for tuning purposes as the worst that can happen there is maybe blown engine
at least we still have our precious lives

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
totally agree wif kennyyeoh n satanic....
its not abt wat chassis izzt, its the fact that they r going way above safe speeds....
if its a benz in the picture, will u still blame it on the chassis??? i believe most of the ppl will b saying "the driver sure drive very fast, benz oso bcome like dat".....
look at the bigger picture la...

anyway, RIP to the driver....n the car....

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
if you look carefully on the first picture, the engine and body section broke into 2 pieces, sending the cabin into the second tree, hitting it, shearing the seat and carpet out here.. before further flying to the furthest portion in the picture which is across the road

i dont think a SGTI or even a stiffened up chassis sgti would survive such a crash, especially when it looks like it slide sideways into the tree.. the 5th picture, the seat actually broke into 2 pieces.. and that really reflects on the impact. a ferarri wouldnt survive such speed into a tree.. trees dont budge when you hit it, it might flex a little.. the roots are just too strong...

well he was going too fast for a road this narrow, just a reminder that we should really know our limits... he had to learn the hard way..

yeah..even if that car equipped with roll-cage inside,the impact was so severe that if the car not shattered into pieces, it would crumple like wasted paper...

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
wow shit. thats a horrific accident man.

satanic: yeah, the putra accident on federal highway, i kinda knew that guy.. RIP to him.

RIP to this driver as well man.

whats wrong with the world of late, damn alot of accidents. i just lost my best friend on sunday morning, also to a road accident. sigh.

bluhapp2

Jun 20, 2009
is this the famous "kem desa pahlawan kok lanas kelantan whiet GTi crash?"

heard it last week. very hot story. the satria was racing with a red wira. and bus/lorry is on their way. the wira overtook on the left side. forced the lorry to move to the right a bit. the GTi slammed it brakes while swerving to the left. understeer came. and then the story was borned.

i heard it from my grandmother who is on the opposite of the road at that time in her scooter going somewhere.

the point i heard in the story is

"proton gti putih"
"wira merah"
"eksiden langgar pokok"
"depan kete melekat kat pokok"
"body kereta putus"
"enjin terbang"
"2 melayu dalam kereta"
"penumpang meninggal on the spot while the driver died in the ambulance"

dunno if theres another white GTi crashed onto a tree this month.

anyway, condolences. & obey the speedlimit :)

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
OMFG!!! My condolence to the parties involved.

shawnho

Known Member
Mar 31, 2009
Just a gentle reminder. Speed kills. No matter how good you modify your car or how you strengthen a car chassis if you hit a solid stationery object side ways confirm your car will break in to 2 or more. Hopefully this would be a wake up call to street racers.

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
to tune a powerful car we have = dyno machine
to race a car we have = sepang f1 circuit (open track days are often available for speed demons)
to get to point A to point B = drive like you have your loved ones in the car with you. so don't drive like you don't cherish them.

RIP for street racers that don't care for their lives but instead their EGO.

flanker c

Known Member
Jul 24, 2007
OMG....satria evo kill people again?again? remember me my buddy has been RIP few years ago with his satria gti 350whp evo engine..accident at NS highway ipoh selatan.....:bawling: plus about this new horror accident case i think JPJ will take serious notice about 2.0 liter evo engine at proton chassis..

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
cars dont kill people, they kill themselves most of the time, being too over confident with their "setup" is one of the major cause of death, having the availability to mod a car way beyond its design point, driving at wrong speeds at the wrong roads...even worse is that they can spend like lots for the engine, suspension...everything to make the car go fast, real fast... then they go for cheap tyres, second hand tyres, expired tyres... i dont think its the satria, or any brand or model concerned...its the mentality of the people who drives or does the car up to know ones limitation, and even if all the above mentioned is cleared, safety of the car is all accounted for...then please select the right venue to make your mark, break a record ...go attend TTA for goodness sake

A Post Every 5 Mins

Hi,i wan't to ask something about that. i like to tri change my engine into my car beside use b8 turbo or KFZE. Anyone can suggest me what engine can fit without change the mounting and jpj aproved.i like to know about 2.0 litre turbo like sr 20D.E.T FRONT WHEELS? HOW ABOUT THE WAYERING how about another engine? i heard can fit EVO4 ENGINE BUT i think the price is high la for evo4 halfcut.let say my budget around 6k for the half cut? can anyone sifu's or foremen
give the opinions plz?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience