Satria neo engine

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

shamsulSLK

Known Member
Hello all. even satria neo got s4ph engine, the mounting is 3. other like gen2 or waja got 4 mounting. did u know this? so other choices of engine? if this is an old topic, u may post the links so let me know okey..

Thanks

yea,

Sorry but whatever lah, as long as it got less than 1 mounting from another sister rite?

What i do know is the mounting points of the Neo is designed for a wide range of engines, including the CPS version of campro (which until now still not released) and the possibility of using VW engines as well.

does dat mean neo cant put in mitsu "terbalik" style engine????
means would b difficult to see GSR-ed or MIVEC-ed neo???

now i feels dat waja n gen2 r lucky....
heehee

does dat mean neo cant put in mitsu "terbalik" style engine????
means would b difficult to see GSR-ed or MIVEC-ed neo???

now i feels dat waja n gen2 r lucky....
heehee
it's too soon to tell since the car is barely 1 year old.
guess you'll have to wait till some Neo owner blow up his engine and get a transplant.:shcokedcamo:

Trust me, its quite hard to blow up the engine under normal usage..unless you overheat it, then there's goes the head..apart from that, its seem to be quite fool proof..

hmmmm from wat i heard la,neo can fit mivec CK, gsr CK and evo 4 above...

wahhh....if can fit mivec CK, gsr CK and evo 4 above...
it must be...popopopopop...
can see neo "psssschhhhh"

mod mounting lo....
heehee...

heard my mech told me got 2 neos bought CK GSR from him....
dunno true o not....
if yes.....
dat means there;s to GSR NEO running around JB d....
heeheee

wat??? damm nuts la those guys.. heehehe.. im pretty sure they hate the campro lol ;)hehehe.. as for me, im sticking to campro.. n someone told me that there's a neo in sunway transplant to evo4.. now thats madness

cannot lah. for waja and gen2 sure can. neo not lah

who say cannot? neo engine bay dammed big la

btw, handsomeboy....which neo change to evo4 engine d =.=''''''
i stay at sunway din see it also!!
i want see ittttttttttttttttttttttttttt :p

yup....i'd like to see a converted neo myself...:)

lol.. i heard la samlee.. not sure which workshop do the convertion. hmmmm i guess its time for me to post up my engine bay pic since this topic is about neo's engine..

feel free to comment. its just a minor mod. havent touch my engine yet... and one more thing, i agree with samlee, neo's engine bay is huge.. can fit evo engine. if tak muat, can put the battery somewhere else ;)

i know bout the o2 sensor, when im free ill go to JFA and ask them to redirect them back...

hmm....
dun mind me askin....
do u think ur CAI is useful???
y not try to do an airbox???

yeah its really useful... air box? as in a an airtight box? i wanted to do that.. but from wat i heard, someone did it.. n water was sucked in cuz of the diff in pressure something like that..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom