SATRIA 1.6 - Seeking advices for TUNING & UPGRADES

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hmmmmm.. Logically the engine will be more on the mid towards rev cut even on stock engine if you drive touge. Unless you wanna enjoy the scenery then u won't bother pushing it on the corners. :burnout:
Then no need talk good fc or how to save fuel dy......hahhahahhahahha

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yo

The engine will complete soon.
Any method to check whether the mech did a good job or not?
What was changed?
Get itemized billing, then at least if something fail, you will know whether it was changed or not....:driver:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yo Bro

The overhaul will be complete soon. Few mates told me not to rev it for the 1st 1000km - 3000km.
Whats the logic behind it?
Parts are new, need them to break them in, but for 1k km good enough. Revs can go to say 4k rpm but not red line loh.....

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
Yo Bro

The overhaul will be complete soon. Few mates told me not to rev it for the 1st 1000km - 3000km.
Whats the logic behind it?
Parts are new, need them to break them in, but for 1k km good enough. Revs can go to say 4k rpm but not red line loh.....
Like vr2turbo said, 1k km enough oredi. mine change piston rings before. during the 1k km, i gradually increase the rev according to my driving just to break-in the rings. but just for a short while la. best break-in method is to push a bit for a few second until reach 4k rpm, then lift off gas let the engine break till it get back to 2k rpm and do again. make sure no car behind you ah.. :biggrin::driver:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Like vr2turbo said, 1k km enough oredi. mine change piston rings before. during the 1k km, i gradually increase the rev according to my driving just to break-in the rings. but just for a short while la. best break-in method is to push a bit for a few second until reach 4k rpm, then lift off gas let the engine break till it get back to 2k rpm and do again. make sure no car behind you ah.. :biggrin::driver:
Touge route can loh! No car rev to 4k, got car tail them revs will drop.....lol

It was recommended not to do on highway because most will be on constant speed...... :smokin:

#OGPIM

Known Member
Jul 9, 2016
KUALA LUMPUR
Aite...lemme cuba

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
Hi Tuan Tuan sekalian

Any place to recommend to get a good set of coilovers @ MYR1500.00?
For corners carving.
RM1500 a bit low. Brand new ones gonna cost you around RM2k-RM3k. I suggest you buy used TEIN. Price around RM1800 minimum. You can search on FB for 'sinar modifikasi' or on mudah. Mudah got a lot of used japan coilovers within your budget.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
RM1500 a bit low. Brand new ones gonna cost you around RM2k-RM3k. I suggest you buy used TEIN. Price around RM1800 minimum. You can search on FB for 'sinar modifikasi' or on mudah. Mudah got a lot of used japan coilovers within your budget.
You found out the cheap ones not really tough enough.....:bawling:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

any sifu had used this before? i knew it wont have that fast and furious effect, but can it be use on stock internal engine with tuning? harmful?:confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience