Sabah!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

-sky-

Known Member
Apr 2, 2006
renxun said:
yupe..... anything other than toyota or nissan i dare not send to d east.... hard to source for parts ...
wat do u mean by that bro? proton kan ada d mana2?

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
u will be amaze tat even u drive proton evo in tawau u will hav difficulties sourcing chop shop item compare to toyota

-sky-

Known Member
Apr 2, 2006
oic

i tot stuff like bodykits u r talking. cos dori2 was trying to look for his toyota's fender since last month but wit regret, d kk tiada stock. seems like he ve to order from jb for it. if like u say, it's easier to look for toyota n nissan parts there, why not help him to look for it. tolong-menolong amalan mulia mah....

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
since u say in jb already order ar... how could i be able to help... currently im stil in kl ... but sourcing body parts shouldnt be a prob as most of my buddies n network works in chop shop

seison

Jul 26, 2006
Yo guys~ wasup!!~ I'm org kk... but currently at Tawau..for my studies!! 18 yrs old.... btw, any tawau kia here???

dori-dori

Jul 11, 2006
kinabalucarz.co.nr
renxun.. thank u if u're willing to help.. this part is in johor though.. was thinking of getting it myself..

if u dun mind sending it to KK or at LEAST know the shipping price.. or get it for me first and i'll pay the item and shipping fees to u. its either way la..

http://www.drift.com.my/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8041&start=0

item 2c. Fender xE7x Cp Lb Ht 2nd Model Left & Right

EDIT: nvm.. i figured a way to fix that thing ledi (my current fender).. i still might need it.. probably gonna use it for fender flaring.. muahahaha! interchangeable fenders!

Last edited:

-sky-

Known Member
Apr 2, 2006
renxun said:
since u say in jb already order ar... how could i be able to help... currently im stil in kl ... but sourcing body parts shouldnt be a prob as most of my buddies n network works in chop shop
i didnt say already mah..... he seems ve to order it i say.

-sky-

Known Member
Apr 2, 2006
seison said:
Yo guys~ wasup!!~ I'm org kk... but currently at Tawau..for my studies!! 18 yrs old.... btw, any tawau kia here???
welcome to dis forum....

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
seison said:

im going back to tawau on 28dec..... u study wher? sabah chinese high school...? i never thought tawau got any treasury studies one.. hahaha.....wat car u driving..? kenari..? wher u live ther? can lepak together during weekends at h'way or go dori dori at tiku tawau golf club road...

yahuulah

500 RPM
May 28, 2006
Tokyo
bio-energy2u.vox.com
hi sorry to interupt,
anyone interested of:
The Best Motoring, ‘DRIFT BIBLE’!!!

For those who love to DRIFTTTT!!!!....

Extra Bonus video clips :
-RX7 side brake drift.
-Drift Mitshubishi IV, Volkswagon GOLF GTi and Subaru IMPREZA.
-Drift Technique 240SX wicked drifting.
-S2000 Mazda RX7 Nissan SILVIA s15 great Keiichi drifting.
-Drift technique TOP GEAR.
Its all in 1 CD just for RM16.00-Item send by POSxpress only RM6.00 flat rate)

S

skyline86

Hi all sabahans,

Anyway get to know any Toyota AE86 Trueno for sale over there? I m looking for one and plan to ship to Semenanjung if the value is worth buy. Pls let me know, thanks.

Here is my contact:

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
drag..? damm farking loads of them over here in tawau ... drift? i only manage to gather 8cars which consist of 2 new members that can drift quite well ,me (just transfer back here to tawau) and another 5 friends who are still in the stage of learning....

drag cannot la... wallet not strong enough to pump out money and compete with pl .... i send my car back to tawau aledy receive damm many phone calls invitation to drag with me... no energy to 'layan' those pl...because its a war of wallet and also the war of who has bigger balls to maximize the engine over the reliability mod that can afford and a competition of who is the first to either blew their engine or rear axles...

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
suppose to be there.. but my toyo tyres didnt arrive on time... wtf damm dissapointed wey... and it turn out to reach a week later...and im getting it install by tomorrow

sebastianloeb

Known Member
Dec 26, 2006
better organise endurance drivinglaa. from kk to tenom (using new asphalt road kimanis-keningau), and from keningau to ranau (also using the new route) and proceed to tawau and return to kk.. Those who endure enuf (car and the driver as well) will win. Sabah road cannot drive fast-fast oo very danger. lots of doggies, chickens, monitor lizards even a python crossing the road every minutes... how bout that? hehe..

ashabmy

Known Member
Sep 11, 2005
Labuan
www.cardomain.com
is this road completed already ah? I mean the new road from Kimanis to Tawau? Really hate to use Telupid road, lots of lubang & very far oso:confused_smile: