rusty car selling at over $850K

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

skylin3lov3r

500 RPM
Rusty car sells for over $850k - Autoblog

bugatti-57catalante_lo.jpg

any rich ass classic car freak here wanna burn enzo money 4 this 70 yr old?:biggrin:

sorry,i wont do tat if i hv the $.my wife will kill me coz i din buy a ferrari instead of tis...hahaha

well.. some people have too much money to spend
you can buy few Enzo. but there is only one this Bugati available
and i got it..
you jealous ?

that the point..
Status count when you reach this kind of level

haha...nothing to jealous for.

those wealthy fella never share their $ wif me & as a poor citizen,i never ask for free lunch from them.earn every penny all by myself

i think if i had the money i might also buy it, i think it has nice curves
for ppl who dont like classics its easy to say its a waste of dough.
once its restored it will be jaw dropping gorgeous.
its rare, while Enzo's can still be found.
lucky rich guy

holy sh!t ..its a 1938 Bugatti Atalante Coupe.. now that is a rare piece as ..this is a coupe version plus the condition looks okay.. If anyone been to US, you would be surprised how many classic cars are there on the roads crusing..most is older than me.. it is like a common in US and a classic like this is really a stealer..

Got too much money and dun knoe where to spend it...
This is what they can say...hahahahaha....

You can buy a Ferrari, a Porshe, a Lambo and maybe some Mercs and BMWs with US$ 850k. But I think an Enzo cost around US$ 2 million currently. Also you cant just walk in a buy an Enzo. You must meet certain criteria like have a long history of being a Ferrari owner, already own certain models and etc., before they even put you into the waiting list for a 2nd hand Enzo.

omg he only paid 850k usd?... damn cheap leh!!!
a fully restored version is worth over 6 million....... shit i wanna get a classic too bullet proof bodies and engines... though drink fuel like a helicopter...

i saw a Ferarri 1977 version sold on aution for 2.5million us ..lol ..

Top Bottom