ROAD BULLY

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

EcstacyElmo

1,000 RPM
heh, this report 1 day late liao
on Saturday 12 feb 8.55am
at the bottom of the hill junction that goes up to TAR college, coming frm MRR2, i saw a guy with a steering lock like taking aim at some guys satria.i tot its juz some scare tactics oni sekali he whack the satria window.
this incident taking place rite in front of the junction that goes uphill. so it was blocking my path lar, so i pass the 2 cars n saw that both also not damaged, made some twist n turn n saw the satria driving away...means the assailant gone also lar
stupid dumb fuck whack car shiok meh?
anyway the bad guys car num. WED 7250 metallic light blue saga/iswara. 10 years old that kind
after that i went to the police station around 12pm to giv info, but the police officer said its ok, only need to give info if ppl suicide ler apaler, as long as nyawa hilang... =.= anyway the satria boy alredy made a report so oklor...

watch out for this fucker ler
WED 7250 metallic light blue saga

Oh man! not again! blardy hell.. some drivers nowadays... showing ego ker..?? wait till he meets someone tougher... he will be begging like a DOG! :angry:

one of my unker have a gun (dunno how he got it)
once he met a road bully, he just showed part of the gun and everything settle :lol:

:o THere got Road bully ah?? i study in TAR everyday use tat road.. :o must be careful er.. :o if not car kena whack oso dunno wat happen! :o

lantis-ing..u park by the side of the road ar??
i see one lantis outside tarc....
anyway the vicitm is a tarc student cos i saw his windscreen have TARC parking sticker
grey satria..u slowly go find in TARC how many grey satria l. the victim i think wear specs one.... :D

just thank god that fucker didnt hit the victim with the steering lock...

i park inside TAR usually.. u saw tat 1 is white colour isit? my 1 red 1..
wah tat victim TAR student? sure very frigthened.. if i am the victim i think i pengsan already.. :huh:

ya ya i saw that in TARC, but i think too kua chiong lar...

what is butterfly system? the girls flock to the car n go away after awhile isit?
like sluts to a rich guy but leave when he runs out of cash? :lol:

have u seen a maroon putra with big wing waiting outside gate 1 before? with promote bodykit?

maroon putra? din notice la.. everyday oso there ah? whose car is tat? but i think promote bodykit itself is very nice.. any proton car with it is very nice..
anyway u study in UTAR? bside TARC? u park inside?
wat car u drive? got zth sticker? :D

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom