Beware of this farker - WMT163, Road Bully

Status
Not open for further replies.

invisibleghost

1,500 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
guys, got this from RS, which is from IASCA. jz wanna share.

It won't sound strange to you as you read the thread title but as you read on, you'll finally find that there is really some kind of ******* in Malaysia. I curse, fxck, diu kau you, Toyota Estima WMT 163, been drived by two men who is fat in size with their waist up to 45".

Case detail:
26/06/05, 17:20, MAIN traffic light at MAIN T-Junction of Kuchai Entrepreneurs Park.

Victim: Alvin Wong, Proton Wira WHR xxx
Road Bully: XXXXXX (4-5 person), Toyota Estima in Silver Colour with Skirting and plated as WMT 163

The Case:

I was driving my car heading towards KL and reached the main traffic light at Kuchai Entrepreneurs Park. Red light, stopped there and I was the forth car from the light. On my left, long queue; on my right, empty - no car lining up as it meant for turning right, ONLY. Green light, I stepped on my pedal and my car was moving around 20-30 km/h ONLY. Suddenly, I noticed a big car (Estima) accelerating from the back and to my right. Less than a second, the Estima driver cut into my line (not slowly but totally turned his steering and cut into my lane). I was shocked and sounded my horn. I stopped, same goes to the Estima. We hold for about 3 seconds, then I decided to move a little bit to my left and trying to go away. The Estima suddenly opened the front passenger door and I got no choice but just slightly hit that door. The 1st fat guy (passenger) came down, straight away kicked hardly on my car and that caused the first damage. He walked to me as he "asking hello to my mother" and keep asking "what the fxck you horn". Then, the Estima driver came to me also, and straight away keep trying to open my door but he failed to - I always keep my doors closed when I am driving. Thus, no choice, he just keep fxcking my family and mother. Then, all of a sudden, the 1st fat guy gave my driver-side-window a punch, and it just broken. All the small broken glass falled on my face and body and cause my right hand bleeding. The driver, without uses his fxcking brain, grab and hold my hair and shake, then, hit my head with a punch right beside my eye.

Then, of course, they keep fxcking here, fxcking there, and I noticed another guy from the back-passenger-seat of the Estima switched down the window and tell me :"You wanna report? go ahead, pls go ahead." Then, the 1st fat guy and the driver repeated :" yalah, go and report lar". I took out my phone, trying to call my friend for help. But, they asked "what the fxck are you doing, 'diu soi' is it". I then replied "I don't understand what do you mean by 'diu soi' lar.. pls lar.. I am bleeding lar.. I need to call my friend lar.." Looked like they trying to take away by phone, they still keep asking whether I was trying to 'diu soi'. Honestly, I absolutely don't understand what the hell it mean by 'diu soi'. Then, the guy from the back-passenger-seat opened the window again, and he said:"let him go whatever he likes lar.. let him report.. let him report.." Then the 1st fat guy and the driver keep fxcking for a few times more and walked back to their car.

I don't know what should I do at that time. Drove my car in front a bit and parked aside. Called my friend as my hand still bleeding. Called 112 using my handphone for emergency call. Friends come at last after 10 minutes. Helped me to check the Estima information. Found out by a 'sarjan' in 'polis traffik', the plate number WMT 163 is actually belongs to a Yamaha motorcycle. Oh, my God... Still, police didn't turn up even after half and hour. Called back to 112 again, was telling them that I reported to them and they said no such case reported before that. Still, I waited, for another 30 minutes as my friend all arrived and helped to wash my hand. At last, 2 policemen came with motorcycle and asked :"apa berlaku sini? kenapa kereta semua ni park kat sini?" I told them I already reported, they said never receive any call from their call centre as what I told them. Then, asked me to "cincai" get a police station and report and don't block the road, in which my car is absolutely beside the grass and not blocking any traffic. I salute you, Mr. Police Di-Raja Malaysia.

I swear to God, as long as you don't change your number plate, I will still wait for you, WMT 163, Toyota Estima (new backlight version), now with a slight broken part at left-side-passenger-door. I swear, I will never forget what you gave me. I swear, no matter you belongs to which gangster group, I will still revenge, even die together with you. I curse you, all your family members, including your fxcking parents who born you like a devil, will not live any longer and die without peace.

I swear, no matter what and if I got the chance, I will kill you.

Toyota Estima, WMT 163, Silver colour, black film tinted, now with a slight broken part at left-side-passenger-door, around Kuchai Lama

brother

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Apr 29, 2005
cheras,kl
u dam bad that day.....the "tiu sui" is mean call other ppl come....like u wacth the gangster movie.so well thank for telling this story.....i well beware of this estima.... :wink:

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
cool down man... these maniacs are morons la... they have no head to think... he dared ut o report police, but when u pickup the phone they scared adi...

if u ask me what i would do, i'll jz ram through his door and go to the nearest police station... be a man and settle it in the police station...

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
They dare to do it because the number plate is faked, and if the fat fug abuse others just because of his size, then he must be a fugging sore loser. Ask him to fight with someone same size as him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello,

I want to ask all sifus here the best place to install 1jz vvti manual engine into Bmw e46 car.

Already lost lot of money due to nonprofessional mechanics...please help me thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience