Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Rm8k Wira & Jazz GK5 ownership experience-A long way to go

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
4-2-1... that not stock liao... hehehe...

shall be quiet now :-)

eh not necessarily leh. The stock Wira SE 1st batch (when they still had the exhaust mods) was stock 4-2-1 and the resonator plus muffler were special.

Eh?Ye ke?
I tot 421 is stock one,oh my bad
The mid pipe had one bullet only then straight to the rear muffler
So you're using 4-2-1 header, a bullet and a stock muffler? I assume it's S-flow? Why did you opt for S-flow?

eh not necessarily leh. The stock Wira SE 1st batch (when they still had the exhaust mods) was stock 4-2-1 and the resonator plus muffler were special.

So you're using 4-2-1 header, a bullet and a stock muffler? I assume it's S-flow? Why did you opt for S-flow?

The stock type one. Stock is S flow? Didn't know

The stock type one. Stock is S flow? Didn't know
stock is S-flow. No wonder macam constipated la. But now it's quiet so live with it lor.

okay....Because my myvi 1.5 is 4-1 stainless steel one.Pick up quite nice lahh
There's a lot of debate about this but what I know is 4-2-1 on a Myvi is physically impossible to get a proper length header done. The car is too short to do a proper length 4-2-1 and therefore those that claim to be 4-2-1 might be problematic in terms of exhaust flow? I dunno.

stock is S-flow. No wonder macam constipated la. But now it's quiet so live with it lor.

There's a lot of debate about this but what I know is 4-2-1 on a Myvi is physically impossible to get a proper length header done. The car is too short to do a proper length 4-2-1 and therefore those that claim to be 4-2-1 might be problematic in terms of exhaust flow? I dunno.

Yup.is so quite sometime on traffic idling i tot my car engine went dead. Hahahahahaha
Will see how is the FC on the stock exhaust.

my dino also just woke up from hibernation... managed to take a shower and post picture inspired by @6UE5t
Wira.jpg

A Post Every 5 Mins

Hai...
I'm using Toyota Seg 1.6 96' ModelAE111
iwant to ask about sports spring for my Toyota.I want to change from ori to sports spring brand PRO-RIDE....it is ok for my car? I do'nt want my car become bumpies n to hard when i already change it. Hopefully i want become comfort. Because before this the ori one is very soft.

So any suggestion.
Thanks.

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom