Rides - Drift Machine

trancebum

Known Member
Feb 17, 2004
yup...that's the car MK. haiyo...no english links arrr? dont understand japanese la. from the specs that's posted on the site, it IS a dodge viper...DETUNED one too. ONLY 300hp. VERY DETUNED! hahahaha. guess it'll help a LOT for durability cos of the endurance race.

skagee...there are VERY few OHC mounted near or at mid of the car. one such car is the honda s2000. very good balance....50/50.

coldair

Known Member
Feb 26, 2004
Ok-ok, I'll just stop here....lolololol.... it was meant to be a joke, no
offence la my friend. Next time we meet I'll buy la....

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Originally posted by trancebum@Oct 4 2004, 14:44

skagee...there are VERY few OHC mounted near or at mid of the car. one such car is the honda s2000. very good balance....50/50.
trancebum: hi..sorry to bother you again but when you say that there a few engines that comes with OHC ( which I assume is Over Head Cams) that are mounted near of mid of the car; which part of the automobile erra are you refering to?..If we were back in 1950-1960 I would agree that's true..but in the year 2000 , I thought that a majority of the cars have OHC be it FF, FR, MR or RR : however I could be wrong as I'm still a newbie ...sorry :huh

trancebum

Known Member
Feb 17, 2004
Originally posted by .S K A G E E.+Oct 5 2004, 09:46 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (.S K A G E E. @ Oct 5 2004, 09:46 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-trancebum@Oct 4 2004, 14:44

trancebum: hi..sorry to bother you again but when you say that there a few engines that comes with OHC ( which I assume is Over Head Cams) that are mounted near of mid of the car; which part of the automobile erra are you refering to?..If we were back in 1950-1960 I would agree that's true..but in the year 2000 , I thought that a majority of the cars have OHC be it FF, FR, MR or RR : however I could be wrong as I'm still a newbie ...sorry :huh [/b][/quote]

i'll use honda S2000 as an example. it is a FR car. however, technically speaking, the engine is located very close, or right at, the middle of the car. if u look into the car's engine bay, the engine is VERY close to the firewall, and it's 'behind' the front wheels. can someone elaborate further? :rolleyes:

midship

2,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Jul 22, 2004
Across the pond
www.nismo.com.my
Originally posted by BLaCkHoWLiNG@Oct 5 2004, 11:42
I oso wanna go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (see only la.. my car cannot go sideways, supra where can drift wan!?)
kwei lo also take supra to drift, as shown in the program
but why none of the japs thought of taking supra?

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
Coz in d supra manual, it's written in Japanese Killi...kullu..killu...lookkoo...loo.lllooo.. means in english:

u cant use Supra to drift...

Kwai Lou dunno how to read Japanese.. dat's y they use it do drift..
same goes for MR2..

but in AE86, manufacturer disclaimer : this car is not built for straight
road driving..only for sideways...

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Originally posted by trancebum@Oct 5 2004, 11:39

i'll use honda S2000 as an example. it is a FR car. however, technically speaking, the engine is located very close, or right at, the middle of the car. if u look into the car's engine bay, the engine is VERY close to the firewall, and it's 'behind' the front wheels. can someone elaborate further? :rolleyes:
Hi; I understand obout the the engine placement being 'behind the front wheel' but "technically speaking", what does that have to do with the engine being a push rod or an OHC???

A thousand apologies for sweating over this small stuff...newbie maaa.:)

MK: heeheheeeheeeheehee

Blackie: I think Supra can't drift caus their radiator aren't ' strong' enough!!!....oopss...TORO...TORO...TORO...

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
Originally posted by .S K A G E E.@Oct 5 2004, 09:46
however I could be wrong as I'm still a newbie ...sorry :huh
Hie...

SKAGEE - U newbie......? :P u sure u mandi this morning arr....? or u on ''domicum 15''...? :D

ps: when r u buying the yellow feathers'....? ;) and remember ur cowboy hat n ur bicycle shorts n the cowboy knee lenght boots.... ;)

cheers'

vuitton

Known Member
Apr 24, 2004
Visit site
that guy is eeiji `TARZAN' yamada.... last yr performed for D1.... that pic i've seen it b4 inside import tuner...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The SLC has been caught testing before, specifically hot weather testing in the Californian Death Valley and what you see here are images of the SLC Mule during winter testing.

If you’re thinking that it looks like a Dodge Viper, well, don’t be fooled, it is only a camouflage, the top of the line Mercedes AMG will...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience