Restoration Progress of Soichiro Honda's Gem, 1965 Honda S600

well, i thought even the ep3 has torsion bars too? so i guess its not really alien, haha

anyways, todays update :D

24112009689.jpg

24112009690.jpg

well, i thought even the ep3 has torsion bars too? so i guess its not really alien, haha

anyways, todays update :D

24112009689.jpg

24112009690.jpg

Huh? Nolah, its McPherson struts front double wishbones at the back for the ep3... Nevermind lah haha :biggrin:

So what else is outstanding to fix on the body before painting anyway dude?

chassis is great, no rusts. after all the chassis is damn solid! well the car is super solid too, its tougher than the regular wira

Haha you serious ar? WOW. Amazing stuff for such an old car :burnout:
I was wondering, are you going to do any chassis stiffening to your car? Even tho its still solid im sure the metal has weakened over time...

back then, all cars didnt have cost cutting measures, all good parts put into the car

there were options for anti roll bars back then. but i think i can let ultra racing customise one set at a nominal price for me. but yes, the chassis is very intact, no rust, and the guy has already directed a blow torch to test out for rusts

Haha not strut braces and apa lagi bracing~~

I'm using autofoam for my cars chassis, its really worth the money on an old car thats being restored/maintained :rolleyes: (I've been rear-ended before by a jeep cherokee with bull bars, thats why I went for the foaming :rofl:)

QUOTE=Kevin Lee;4011307]well i dont wanna put so much money into it since the engine costs a lot to fix, anyways fixing up this car reminds me of this

YouTube- Wangan Midnight ep9 [eng subs] 1/3

YouTube- Wangan Midnight ep9 [eng subs] 2/3[/QUOTE]

Haha it involves a fairlady Z being driven at 300kmh on the wangan? :biggrin: Jokes aside yeah, I get you...

Well the concept of the autofoam is kinda intresting the way it works. Ur car is around kancil size or bigger? If im not mistaken urs should be cheap cause the chassis rails are smaller and less to fill with foam. They charged me MPV pricing cause I have D-Pillars :banghead:

Hmm... mine was around 2000 for all the chassis rails, front to rear, under the seats, basically any hollow part in the chassis will be filled haha. Its like lightweight cement man :biggrin:. 1 bottle full of it I stand on it, it cant be crushed (P.S im 75kg). And its very very very light

Just poisoning another fellow member hahaha :rofl:

Erm... may i know where's the location of the workshop? Cos i plan to restore a skyline c10

late update, so busy with things, but the welder sorted a lot of things out

30112009736.jpg

friend from the UK comes visit with a smile :D

02122009742.jpg

Top Bottom