RE Club Gathering Meet

SideWaysGrey

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Seremban, NS
Visit site
I sure hope to make it this round. Im working in KL now. So Mr Chairman RE Rider, bila? Mana?

SideWaysGrey

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Seremban, NS
Visit site
oh crap, Thursday was yesterday...
did U guys meet up?
if not, how about tonight?

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
the meeting this month has been postponed due to many of us recovering from hangovers incurred at Joe's wedding bash!!

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
- D i a b l o - said:
ahh allright,tonite those JSOC/RX-8 club is going to Aman Suria anyhow,so its not the best place to go as itll be crowded.
It seams that you know a lot about JSOC.....

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
Calling ALL Rotorians...

To all Rotorians,

We will have a TT on Friday nite @

Restaurant Nasi Kandar Sedap in Aman Suria
off Jalan Bukit Mayang Emas
1/2 mile from Baywatch/ Dataran Prima

Time: 9.30pm Friday 3rd March 2006

We will discuss our club annual dinner conjunction with JSOC. Target to get 100 Japanese Sportcars. The event will be featured in both magazines (local & overseas) and videos. We need at least 20 RX-7s from our club to be there. More on 2Moro. Pls come, we need your supports.

RERider.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Last edited:

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
SuBRA Vs RX-7... again. Show us on the 18th......

Rotorians, u all know what to do.......

The Rotary Empire strikes back...

me in office dont hv MSN installed.

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
BLaCkHoWLiNG said:
RE - Rojak Engineered.

MAUHAHAHAH

*cabut*
You're really asking for it....Can someone borrow me a parang......PEEEEEEEEEKKKKK!!=|+===>:baring_teeth:

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
Lennon said:
You're really asking for it....Can someone borrow me a parang......PEEEEEEEEEKKKKK!!=|+===>:baring_teeth:
Kean, I got a 12" and 18" parang....which one u prefer? Let's pekkkkkkkkkkk 9 him 2MoRo nite k...

:fight:

Brian u better watch out leh.....

heehehheehee

quixeric

Known Member
Dec 30, 2005
dont think i will be able to make it for the dinner. still outstation for quite sometime :(
y still parang la? got chain saw ornot haha

saru-kun

Known Member
Jan 4, 2004
PJ
saru-kun.blogspot.com
Great...I'll just hope that once again you all do not mind this sesat'ed fella coming to join ^^

Cheers

saru-kun

Known Member
Jan 4, 2004
PJ
saru-kun.blogspot.com
Great...I'll just hope that once again you all do not mind this sesat'ed fella coming to join ^^

Cheers

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
saru-kun said:

Cheers
Alex,
You are most welcome to join us... also thanks for turned up the last sunday-TS Meet.

See ya soon.
RERider

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Okay.....i am confused officially. wasn't it our understanding that the RE club meetings be held on the last thursday of the month?

JSOC dinner? Whats up with that?

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
Yes dave we still can stick on the last thursday of each month. I remember the last month meet-up was 5 of us (Chun Beng, Eric, Alex, me & my wife) turned up after more than 30 sms that I sent out to members. I'm not saying memebers are not supportive. Every meet-up and events we do need members to show-up and get involve. In fact we have too many event involves thesedays. Like this friday and saturday we are having a meet-up for a club review from a magazine(CarMa). This sunday will have the F1 kick-off event in TimeSquare. In 2 weeks time we might have a roadshow for a mobile company. All these, we really need members to do it and support it.

The one reason we are having the annual dinner is we never celebrate our own anniversary before (after a 2 yrs est.). We do it together with other clubs because we want to do it--->grand and to be a memorable night for every members. This idea came up from our RE Club members as well as RX-8 club and JSOC members. The A/D will feature in most car magazines.

Furthermore we need the sponsorship to do our club uniform, banner & stand, stuff etc. If you remember the last time we asked RM50 from members to do a contribution for our own website, and finally how
satisfied was the response?
In order to get publicity and sponsorship for our club, we need to participate in many other events and conjunction with other car clubs.

my 0.02 cents.

RE Rocks!
RERider

Last edited:

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
ReRider: sau pei la... enuff of doing all these charity work.. u're sweating yer own sweats... spitting yer own spits... wasting yer own PRECIOUS time and ENERGY.. on organizing these events... end of d day... well... is the appreciation there? we go TT sudah cukup la... i know i don drive RE cars... but it's d appreciation of the frenship dat counts mah...

those who bla dis.. bla dat.. so keng chau, go organize it yrself lo.. if not, stay @ home..wash car...

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
Brian, I know u was there, been there and done there.... me, being sohai only... My maxis bill costs me RM9xx on every month, half of the bill goes to calling and texting members... really wanna sau pei(terminate)...:Not_Impressed:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The booming SUV market is diversified into categories like premium SUVs and non-premium ones. The latter is occupied with vehicles like the Honda HR-V and the Nissan Juke in the compact segment. Apparently, Toyota has also joined the heat with its new C-HR. Having made its global appearance earlier this year, the company recently has released official images of the compact crossover.

Exterior

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience