radiostar@community service

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

NoName

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
radiostar recently took part in an Anti Car Theft Campaign organized by Taylors College with Datuk Lee Lam Thye as honorary guest. The objective of this campaign is to educate the public on car theft prevention. radiostar is proudly associated with this campaign together with Kurnia Insurance and PDRM.

Datuk Lee Lam Thye strongly recommends the use of radiostar advance 2-way alarm system. In fact he'll be calling me soon to install into his car. You can see him holding my name card in one of the pic :)

As you know, Subang Jaya is one of the highest (if not the highest) car theft area in Malaysia. Statistics from PDRM shows that almost 1 car is stolen everyday in Subang area alone! As such, public awareness on after-market car alarm system such as radiostar advance 2-way alarm is crucial to help bring this figure down. Datuk Lee went on to tell me that our pricing is very affordable and therefore all cars owners can afford to install one into their car.

Picture seen here is Datuk Lee Lam Thye testing out radiostar alarm shock sensor.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

I would like to know is it possible to change a 4g15 engine to a twin cam 4g91 engine by just inserting a 4g91 engine and using the same 4g15 ,gearbox ,extractor and so on.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience