Racetech "Rigid collars" / Chassis Alignment Kit

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Master foul, u should be shooting to te biggest market holder now... The JXXXX... When RT did the cooling plate for Wira, it's a sole dominated market because non of the big performance brand were interested in our local market.. And the next few months, it was being coppied... Haha... This is the world we're into.

Japanese spent mumerous time and effort to research abt magleft.. But once Chinese bought the first unit, now the Chinese are doing the second unit by their own... So????

like that other manufacturer for strut bar can sue any of the other strut bar manufacturer????

ralliart can sue cusco for the item?

or UR can sue cusco for the item?

or HWL can sue TITAN suspension?

or TEIN can sue HKS?

surely NO is the big answer....

if copycat surely RACETECH already put SPOON name big big at the packaging box and say thats the original spoon for proton! :biggrin:

woot. so how much did u pay for all the rigid collars plus the installation charges?? mind to pm me the pricing? i wanna do for me car xD

good info there bro Izso..
collars for 180sx?

woot. so how much did u pay for all the rigid collars plus the installation charges?? mind to pm me the pricing? i wanna do for me car xD

Let's be very careful with our terminology bros, it's "chassis alignment kit" or CAK for short, not rigid collars. :biggrin:

Currently they only make for Protons, so you'll need to msg Race-Tech directly via their Facebook page to push them to make for your car models. I'm sure if there's sufficient demand, there'll be plenty of reason for them to produce.

Although I ain't using C.A.K. as they don't have for Perodua, other brand which produce similar product does give similar effects as mentioned in this article. Gives you a little more comfort and the car does feel a little more solid when going over uneven roads. :biggrin:

bro izso, did u check back on your CAK after the installation?
read at some blog, the owner said to check again on the screws after at least a week.
coz it might get loose a bit myb because the aloy material.
after dat shud be air tight and no nid to check again.

how i wish they have this for AE110?:biggrin:

even when my ride which already firm enough, and it's track able...
having these to complement and handling...
- Cusco 2pt under brace
- UR 3pt upper front brace
- UR 3pt fender brace
- UR 19mm rear ARB
- TITAN customise suspension

just that i can't help myself, as an enthusiast...:itsme:

Last edited:
amrancharger, thanks for the head-up. I will arrange with him to get it checked.

bro izso, did u check back on your CAK after the installation?
read at some blog, the owner said to check again on the screws after at least a week.
coz it might get loose a bit myb because the aloy material.
after dat shud be air tight and no nid to check again.

Yeah.. thanks. I need to get him to check on a bar anyway.

just wanna warn to the owner of this product. Spoon has hold the woldwide patern of this product. so just beware... :)

just wanna warn to the owner of this product. Spoon has hold the woldwide patern of this product. so just beware... :)

They own the patent for the product which is all fine and dandy since Racetech's product doesn't work the same way. It's not crushed fit, it's gap-fit. Different concepts me think?

spoon sue? yea well their lawyers will be checking the account background before they go do that yea... enuff issue back home liao... kthxbye. this one kacang. On hindsight, better install now before they get sued then!

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom