Proton SRM Satria!~

yyap2

1,000 RPM
hi guys!!! jua wanna know izzit got such car model coming to launch soon???
I dunno tis has been post b4 anot...

here are two shots of the Satria Replacement Model or codename SRM24.

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/
Personally I don’t like the front headlamps very much. I find the way the bottom curves up in the middle a bit strange. It’s like half of the Mercedes Benz C class’s peanut headlamps at the bottom and normal headlamp design on the top. I don’t know how to explain it but you should be able to get what I mean.
Bumper design has a common theme with the Waja, Gen2, and Savvy. There seems to be diffuser-style front skirts on the bumper.

i agree yyap2 and speak to most malaysians when i say i dont like the headlamps cos if its has a H badge and on dc5 then the headlight shape is excellent!

hahhahahaah

The headlamps look a lil like one of the BMW ..
Why Exhaust center ? Why ?

hi there.. but apparently i quite like this design compared to savvy le.. savvy looked awkward to me.. but this car look fresh even though they still have some continental car silhoutte le.. hehe.. wondering how much will this actually cost? hehe.. i think if they are selling above 50K, surely no business since myvi is offering at such a good price..

davidchen27 said:
hi there.. but apparently i quite like this design compared to savvy le.. savvy looked awkward to me.. but this car look fresh even though they still have some continental car silhoutte le.. hehe.. wondering how much will this actually cost? hehe.. i think if they are selling above 50K, surely no business since myvi is offering at such a good price..

HAHA, SAME HERE~ I WILL GO FOR MYVI

:shades_smile:

this is new design from P1.

middle muffler is new, add bumper is new, add sport rim is new........ :angel_smile:

phibitis said:
The headlamps look a lil like one of the BMW ..
Why Exhaust center ? Why ?

omg...not again.i've seen this since 2004.
if u dont know whether its a repost..try searching it.

copy cat again? or built the most ugly car to be complain by everyone again?

bangkai_jk said:
copy cat again? or built the most ugly car to be complain by everyone again?
that will go to china made cars and kia sephia ...heheheheheh

I think this car will appeal to the mass market in Malaysia. Maybe some of you guys don't like it but the average Malaysians will like it i guess.

ya,,, most malaysian will accept it because its the cheapest car what~!

How long before this topic goes the path of the crooked and gets locked? :biggrin:

si|verfish said:
How long before this topic goes the path of the crooked and gets locked? :biggrin:
naa..dun bother locking
somewhere in August someone's gonna post those damn pics again..:regular_smile:
let's flood zth wif srm pics..shall we?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom