ProtonsatriaNEO4.jpg

ProtonsatriaNEO5.jpg

ProtonsatriaNEO6.jpg

ProtonsatriaNEO7.jpg

ProtonsatriaNEO8.jpg

ProtonsatriaNEO9.jpg

ProtonsatriaNEO10.jpg

ProtonsatriaNEO11.jpg

fuiyo, looks soooo nice la...........the exterior is a WOW factor to me.....but how's the engine???

looks the same to me.....no CPS oso.......i think......:sad_smile:

Are they in showrooms yet? My friend's friend is going to test drive this car this weekend. If anyone here has tested the car please post here. Can't wait to know how Proton's new car fares

my fern who works in proton told me its around 40k liddat onli..worth it ma...

ooo... 40k like that ok la...
but if u say 50k above... i dun think its worth it lo

Nice car!!

Definitely didn't take me long to like this car. Great front bumper design. Gives it an aggressive look. Also, i like the widebody wheel arch look of the front and rear wheels. From the catalogue above, it does look like its a bling bling wheel. Not sure if the actual production one will come with it but i'd prefer a more decent 5/6 spoke wheel. And it comes with 16" rims too. Not bad! I think if you smack in some aftermarket skirting and maybe lowered, it'll look pretty good.

The engine is not short of power too. 110HP for a 1.6 litre car is decent. But i do hope it doesn't suffer from the Gen2 problem. Terrible torque at low RPM's and engine only comes to life after 4000RPM or so.

Thumbs up this time around to Proton!

The Proton boo-boys, what have you guys got to say?

wait few months more maybe got 2.0cc variable valve na and bodykitted satria neo gti leh.hahaha
:_: :_: :_:

who knows:X-:

i have just received a flyer at my home, inviting to the lauching of this car, the new SRM, on the 16th june 2006, at one of the EON showrooms in penang.

after seeing the pic n specs nothin to bash about, lets pray hard they deliver good QC...
might consider getting one..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom