protection for proton?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
sad case..i am looking for an auto car...which is decent enuff for my gf...$$ constraint...so what choice do i have...kancil lo....

Kancil is ok peng yu..... it's not Proton anyway, it's a Produa ma... at any time is better from Proton product! Go on...but if you can go for Kelisa is better.... fuel consumtion is much better than Kancil auto.

Curse Proton curse it......Argggghhh.. Soon Proton will BANKCRUPT !!

LOOK AT PERODUA, VERY HUMBLE...QUIET..GO WITH THE FLOW..

LOOK AT PROTON, POINTING FINGERS AT OTHERS...

ci***

This proton company never improve their products !! fuck la all cheap and non quality stuff installed in the car and the profit goes to CEO.

CrankShaft said:
This proton company never improve their products !! fuck la all cheap and non quality stuff installed in the car and the profit goes to CEO.

if proton is quality ask all the datuk to use potong la

CrankShaft said:
Datuk all clever people ...all want $$$$ no $$$$ no business.

then if no $$..what for they got the title Datuk? now u can get Datuk title by paying money what..so no big deal..

KayZ_COLT said:
Stop buying proton. Really need to force them to wake up, cut their funding! I tell you, if I opened a coffeeshop and this guy came for a drink. I'll poison him man.... Really have the balls to say this in public..

actually, when people dont buy Savvy, Proton feels the pinch. hence all the ribut now. this is the right time to teach them a lesson.

the problem is..how to send this message to the whole Malaysia?

good point Kayz

zan said:
actually, when people dont buy Savvy, Proton feels the pinch. hence all the ribut now. this is the right time to teach them a lesson.

the problem is..how to send this message to the whole Malaysia?

good point Kayz

easy through email make make sure it originate froma public web mail other wise ISA will get u

jasonchan said:
easy through email make make sure it originate froma public web mail other wise ISA will get u

ISA? ISA kena sacked olredi larr... :D

The ISA ruling is still available la.. they can still lock you up with the ISA ruling if they wanted to. So yeah, if you want write a mail to get everyone to boycott Proton, I suggest you do it thru proper channels. Ie-write in newspapers that'll publish your email or thru magazines that'll support your opinions. And of course, don't use profanities in your email...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom