Project Kancil Moderno with EJ1000 TD04L

YellowFlash

Known Member
Sep 28, 2009
Jb
Nice sharing, lots of goodies. Looks like good stuff. Btw, if you consolidate a few post into 1, it’ll definitely make it even better for reading. Sort of like motorsport journalist writing a review. :biggrin:

FzL2sHybrid

Known Member
Oct 16, 2018
Well he is a friend of my big brother. He charge only 1k for workmanship. But i add another rm200 just to give some appreciation. All items i need to buy myself. He will order and give me guide on what he need for every work.

FzL2sHybrid

Known Member
Oct 16, 2018
Going to be a nice build......:driver:
Hope so bro. After 2 weeks plan. This mech are very recognize among K Car lover at Pontian. Mine are the fourth EJ BOT that he build. So i'm really confident with his ability and knowledge. Those 3 are auto..mine is the first manual he build.
After everythings done, i will send my car to RMD Garage at JB for dyno tuning.

Reactions: ^pomen_GTR^

FzL2sHybrid

Known Member
Oct 16, 2018
Nice sharing, lots of goodies. Looks like good stuff. Btw, if you consolidate a few post into 1, it’ll definitely make it even better for reading. Sort of like motorsport journalist writing a review. :biggrin:
hehe..well i'm a newbie here, just to share my passion and changing knowledge as well. Try my best to describe everthing.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Well he is a friend of my big brother. He charge only 1k for workmanship. But i add another rm200 just to give some appreciation. All items i need to buy myself. He will order and give me guide on what he need for every work.
Wah! that is really cheap, Chinese saying half charge, half gift......hahhahhaha

FzL2sHybrid

Known Member
Oct 16, 2018
You are doing a great job sharing. It will be helpful research material for other members in the future if properly documented. :banana:
Thanks bro for your support. We all have same interest and passion. Don't hesitate to share knowledge for others. Make peace, drive fast and safely.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All,:wavey:

I'd just transplanted my old Kia Spectra to > Ford TX3 1.8 BP-ZE Engine.

But i'm encounter a serious problem which is during the 1st & 2nd gear accelerating(when more then half throttle), the steering wheel vibrates badly......if you release the throttle paddle, the vibration reduce.

I suspecting this is due to the my old "cut & welded" driveshalf issue. because previously the mat-foreman just "potong & sambung " the ford driveshalf and my kia driveshalf.

anyone...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience