Powerful Mivec for Sales!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Powerful Mivec for Sales!

i think my broken down 1.3 single overhead cam 4g13p with bolt on t88 turbine with full stand alone microtec(the fifteen k one!)using aston martin injectors,full 5' front to back piping......0-100km in 0.5 sec....how??? :)
sori la sifu........but i willl still lose cause ur mivec is so powerful!!!!!

lol

Funny thread, a couple of ppl with zero posts saying this and that? Hhhmmm...

HanJackaL said:
Of course a CRX can own any car given the right mods.CRX throwing NSX is no surprise since the CRX is so lightweight,but to do so,it would need a heavily souped up B16B/18CR/20B/Vtec Turbo.And even so,the difference wont be much and the NSX will still win in long race because it is build to handle well at high speeds and its capable of achieving 300 KMH + (Rear wheel driven,low center of gravity,good weight distribution). I should know better because i have a fully souped up EK before.

But the owner of this mivec mentioned his engine is STOCK.A stock mivec 1.6 is nothing more than what it says on paper which is about 150 HP.No matter how well maintained,the power will not increase from the paper HP.A well maintained car will only maintain its original performance and not suffer any performance loss.

If you dont know anything,its better not to talk.

Regards,
Han

my point is "NOT TOO LOOK DOWN ON PPL" little man:baring_teeth: u know so much then so wat? u stil nid to eat and drink for living as others..

Regards,
Tokyo Drift Wanna Be??

Last edited:
r u want to trade in with my 1.5 wira 94?Good condition

BoyR33 said:
my point is "NOT TOO LOOK DOWN ON PPL" little man:baring_teeth: u know so much then so wat? u stil nid to eat and drink for living as others..

Regards,
Tokyo Drift Wanna Be??

LOL ! I am not looking down on anyone,which part of my posts looked down on the seller ? I just want to know why and how is a STOCK mivec powerfull ?A stock mivec is not any special from any other mivec and thats a fact. A friend of mine is looking for a mivec and he saw this and told me to check it out.

I suspect the posters who claimed how powerfull this car is,is actually the seller giving himself free props with new accounts.You have 0 posts,you can be the seller himself as well.Thats why i am clarifying,dont want anyone to get tricked to buying an overpriced car.

Just shut up and stop provoking arguments when you are just a random newb.I dont know what are you trying to proof..trying to seem righteous for the wrong reasons?Go serve in a church or something..Even your name is trying to proof you own an R33,which i highly doubt.

PS : Han is my real chinese name. What makes you think i am a F&F wannabe?So should everyone who has the name "Bryan" change their name just because the main lead actor in F&F 1,2 is Bryan as well ?Just because you are a wanna be,that dont make everyone else like you. Get your facts right,stop making random assumptions and stop being a wannabe,i know its kinda hard but some people might love you for who you are.

Regards,
Han

HanJackaL said:
LOL ! I am not looking down on anyone,which part of my posts looked down on the seller ? I just want to know why and how is a STOCK mivec powerfull ?A stock mivec is not any special from any other mivec and thats a fact. A friend of mine is looking for a mivec and he saw this and told me to check it out.

I suspect the posters who claimed how powerfull this car is,is actually the seller giving himself free props with new accounts.You have 0 posts,you can be the seller himself as well.Thats why i am clarifying,dont want anyone to get tricked to buying an overpriced car.

Just shut up and stop provoking arguments when you are just a random newb.I dont know what are you trying to proof..trying to seem righteous for the wrong reasons?Go serve in a church or something..Even your name is trying to proof you own an R33,which i highly doubt.

PS : Han is my real chinese name. What makes you think i am a F&F wannabe?So should everyone who has the name "Bryan" change their name just because the main lead actor in F&F 1,2 is Bryan as well ?Just because you are a wanna be,that dont make everyone else like you. Get your facts right,stop making random assumptions and stop being a wannabe,i know its kinda hard but some people might love you for who you are.

Regards,
Han

1st of all, dun get the wrong meaning bout my nick, im a r33 lover. so its juz a nick juz like urs HanJacKaL watever tat means.. 2nd im not the owner of tis car, how to prove tat to u i oso dunno lar, maybe u can check wif the moderator. And 3rd is, the way u post ur 1st quote is use to be some1 i use to be.. tat is juz like an @$sH0|3.. Family got money and pocket oso got little money can have anything i wish for then become l@nsi talker..*NO OFFENCE* ok, u say u dun wan buyer to get cheat? *U HAVE THE HEART TO HELP OTHER* Y wont u shut ur mouth and go have a look at the owner car then u can start say stupid thing bout others and talk great things bout urself, like u know alot..(i oso know u really know a little stuff.. juz like u explain bout CRX and NSX, all tat is true, no dout bout it!)

PS:So ur name is han, u say im a wannabe, i except wat u say. But if u really wan to help ur fren or any members here, take action*C THE CAR FOR URSELF THEN U START UR TALKING*, and not sit on ur butt on ur computer and talk talk talk.. PPL do thing is see for ur action not from ur talking.. peace out.

Bro Kivl, sorry for messing up ur tread wif silly talks.. peace.. wish u can get a buyer not another complainer..:shades_smile:

BoyR33 said:
1st of all, dun get the wrong meaning bout my nick, im a r33 lover. so its juz a nick juz like urs HanJacKaL watever tat means.. 2nd im not the owner of tis car, how to prove tat to u i oso dunno lar, maybe u can check wif the moderator. And 3rd is, the way u post ur 1st quote is use to be some1 i use to be.. tat is juz like an @$sH0|3.. Family got money and pocket oso got little money can have anything i wish for then become l@nsi talker..*NO OFFENCE* ok, u say u dun wan buyer to get cheat? *U HAVE THE HEART TO HELP OTHER* Y wont u shut ur mouth and go have a look at the owner car then u can start say stupid thing bout others and talk great things bout urself, like u know alot..(i oso know u really know a little stuff.. juz like u explain bout CRX and NSX, all tat is true, no dout bout it!)

PS:So ur name is han, u say im a wannabe, i except wat u say. But if u really wan to help ur fren or any members here, take action*C THE CAR FOR URSELF THEN U START UR TALKING*, and not sit on ur butt on ur computer and talk talk talk.. PPL do thing is see for ur action not from ur talking.. peace out.

First things first,I am nothing like you.Stop trying to sound like you and i have something in common,you are not a wise philosopher so stop trying to act like one.I do not look down on others..i was asking a simple question,owner said his car is more powerful than other Mivecs,so i want to know why.

BoyR33 said:
And 3rd is, the way u post ur 1st quote is use to be some1 i use to be.. tat is juz like an @$sH0|3.. Family got money and pocket oso got little money can have anything i wish for then become l@nsi talker..

Secondly i am not a rich person..i know you are indirectly trying to tell the world your family is rich and you can have anything you want,but sorry i am not as lucky as you.(BTW,if you can have anything you want,where is your R33?) Money is just a resource for barter and it does not signify self worth or how much a person is entitled to talk.Anyone is entitled to their opinions..even you,just that if you make a stupid opinion,accept the consequences.

Last but not least,i will not waste my time,my friend's time and seller's time viewing a car when the owner cannot even justify things about his own car.He kept insisting its powerfull,but have no means of justifying it.No engine mods,no dyno sheet,nothing.How can i even believe anything else he says when he already said something he cannot back up even BEFORE the first meeting.Like i said,i might not know alot,but i know ENOUGH not to be taken as a fool by your CRX vs NSX talk and the Extremely Powerful STOCK best in the world mivec talk.

HanJackaL said:
First things first,I am nothing like you.Stop trying to sound like you and i have something in common,you are not a wise philosopher so stop trying to act like one.I do not look down on others..i was asking a simple question,owner said his car is more powerful than other Mivecs,so i want to know why.

Secondly i am not a rich person..i know you are indirectly trying to tell the world your family is rich and you can have anything you want,but sorry i am not as lucky as you.(BTW,if you can have anything you want,where is your R33?) Money is just a resource for barter and it does not signify self worth or how much a person is entitled to talk.Anyone is entitled to their opinions..even you,just that if you make a stupid opinion,accept the consequences.

Last but not least,i will not waste my time,my friend's time and seller's time viewing a car when the owner cannot even justify things about his own car.He kept insisting its powerfull,but have no means of justifying it.No engine mods,no dyno sheet,nothing.How can i even believe anything else he says when he already said something he cannot back up even BEFORE the first meeting.Like i said,i might not know alot,but i know ENOUGH not to be taken as a fool by your CRX vs NSX talk and the Extremely Powerful STOCK best in the world mivec talk.

ur getting the wrong point again little man..:Not_Impressed: and the way u talk wont get u anywhere.. 1 day u wil realise it. tis tread is ord full of our nonsence. if u stil dun get it, ur the winner lar if u wannabe.. *Take action, not talk to much*

Adoi...soooooo many persons with zero posts putting a lot of comments here. I highly suspect it's the seller, registering with a number of new / diff nicks to promote his car. Standard 1.6 MIVEC powerful? Heheh...

my gsr will smoke this mivec al....anytime....
it's onli a mivec....can't even go near a b16a standard...wanna talk so much bout how great it is.....remember it's onli 1.6 na...small 140 hp....i bet 4g93p also can take on this car la.
han let's not waste our time talking to wannabe cap ayam

gsr6625 said:
my gsr will smoke this mivec al....anytime....
it's onli a mivec....can't even go near a b16a standard...wanna talk so much bout how great it is.....remember it's onli 1.6 na...small 140 hp....i bet 4g93p also can take on this car la.
han let's not waste our time talking to wannabe cap ayam

Dont play play...after he make you LOOK LIKE DIRT when he take off in his aeroplane 1.6 mivec ! Remember, you are talking to the BEST mivec in the world !

lextan said:
hmmm , ok even my 1.8 look like dirt when u take off ..

BoyR33 said:
the owner should know more then u lar bro.. even a cheap cheap car such as crx can throw nsx. i have seen it b4.. engine well maintain then the engine performance oso maintain lar.. free bump for u bro.. 1 more thing, no matter how power ur car, if u still dunno how to drive the baby, oso like rubbish lar..:mouth_closed: "dun look down at ppl":Not_Impressed:

bro,he just ask..in what term the mivec is powerful,pickup,performance....or anything...he is just asking..

and u consider that a look down at people??what la...

and what is this??

1 more thing, no matter how power ur car, if u still dunno how to drive the baby, oso like rubbish lar..

rubbish or no rubbish,he only ask how you define that the mivec is powerful..in term of what??what is that statment for??

p/s : even ur mivec or any car can overtake evan a bugatti veyron,it ur attitude that count..

nice one reddice.......what u say is true.....but don forget bro we r talking about the most powerful mivec in the world.....bring that car to gt auto to dyno!!!wonder wat is the hp and torque like......:)

han do u think this mivec can eat us like rice?is it fun u think for them to eat us like rice?

guys,
come on.. just leave the thread to its owner.. pity the owner who wants to sell his car.. let people who r more interested in this car response rather than 2 people who r not interested fighting.. if the owner claimed that he has the most powerful mivec, let it be.. the the potential buyer test it..
If this thread keeps on going like this, others will have doubt buying or even see the car.. Hope there'll b peace after this..
If this argument still gonna go on, its better if you all just PM each other or settle it somewhere else.. This is a place for us to make friends n not enemies..

Just my 2 cents..
Cheers

hummm...... this is sad. all this flaming and stuff. original statement changed beyong recognition and of all and even senior members who ought to know the forum rules better.

i say this to clarify some facts and not to flame. DmC, Reddice <- Respectable!!

Mr. Han and Mr. boyR33 - everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but this is a car selling thread not a technical aspect arguement.

Mr. Han - you were a nice guy (notice how i used 'were'). u know stuff since u had a modded car before. i guess you could say that maybe kivl has good stock engine from the chops. or maybe its tuned or rs which maybe he didnt know. but the only person claiming is to be 'the best mivec in the world' is you (created by you to use against the thread owner, why?) i dont know who lextan is but, maybe he drives an old old old mitsu galant 1.8 from like 1979 (is it no possible? not well maintain?). "is actually the seller giving himself free props with new accounts", suspecting <- key word. for suspecting straight to indiactment. bravo! judge dread

Mr.gsr6625 - why are you even posting here? what is your point? that your gsr can win a 1.6 n/a? or do you just like to change whatever is it just so that you can flame people to satisfy your ego? (<- these are questions, not statements)

points your should ponder upon: -
1. the most powerful mivec in the world - apart from your reply i dont see it anywhere.
2. my gsr will smoke this mivec al....anytime.... - uhmm... sure, what the point? you have a bigger cc and force induction car. why dont u go challenge people in the same category? o wait... is it because u only want to pick on weaker cars. hummm
3. is it fun u think for them to eat us like rice - yes it is. most of us are street racers, brute power doesnt always rules. sometimes we win over force induction cars. but it doesnt really matter, you win some u lose some.
4. wannabe cap ayam - explain to me the wannabe situation cause at the moment you looked more like the wannabe that goes i have a turbo!!! turbo i tell ya!

Powerful Mivec for Sale, because the person feel its powerful can that person not use it? but its not stated MOST poweful in the WORLD or BEST in the WORLD.
(e.g. gsr6625 said his gsr can smoke all this mivec, <- that is an OPEN STATEMENT. evolution 9 with fully tuned 25G turbine nitrous and all. who will be smoking who? evo 9 "mivec" turbo engine remember?

humm how about cars which posted 'accident free' ? is it really free from accident (not even a single dent on the car since the day its delivered to you from the factory) or has is been in an accident which the owner did not fail claims from the insurance company. is it right to use it?

"words can be twisted by angry minds. sometimes things are much simplier"

chill. and o yea sorry for your car selling post bro kivl.

hoho - hope mods wont ban me for saying so much >.<

chill guys...

with just some simple questions,this thread flamed..

like edvtism say,u cant compare NA to turbo...too much different...

and for the thread owner,Kivl...bump for ur car...guys,let chill and give the owner a chance...

Proton Satria 1.3 (M) 1996

- Engine Original but powerful, rev cut at 8500rpm
- convert to Mitsubishi Mivec 1.6 (M)
- Black Color
- Mivec Bodykits
- 15" Enkei Sport rims
- Koni Absorber
- Apex'i filter with air-ram
- 2" stainless steel piping
- FGK turbo type muffler
- Vacuum & Volts meter
- Nice Black interior Mivec dashboard
- Rear mivec seat
- Nice Color Tinted Film
- 10rpm meter
- New Timing Belt
- New Cluth
- New Fan Belt

Serious Buyer PLZ!!!
SELLING 18.8K NEG

edtvism said:
hummm...... this is sad. all this flaming and stuff. original statement changed beyong recognition and of all and even senior members who ought to know the forum rules better.

i say this to clarify some facts and not to flame. DmC, Reddice <- Respectable!!

Mr. Han and Mr. boyR33 - everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but this is a car selling thread not a technical aspect arguement.

Mr. Han - you were a nice guy (notice how i used 'were'). u know stuff since u had a modded car before. i guess you could say that maybe kivl has good stock engine from the chops. or maybe its tuned or rs which maybe he didnt know. but the only person claiming is to be 'the best mivec in the world' is you (created by you to use against the thread owner, why?) i dont know who lextan is but, maybe he drives an old old old mitsu galant 1.8 from like 1979 (is it no possible? not well maintain?). "is actually the seller giving himself free props with new accounts", suspecting <- key word. for suspecting straight to indiactment. bravo! judge dread

Mr.gsr6625 - why are you even posting here? what is your point? that your gsr can win a 1.6 n/a? or do you just like to change whatever is it just so that you can flame people to satisfy your ego? (<- these are questions, not statements)

points your should ponder upon: -
1. the most powerful mivec in the world - apart from your reply i dont see it anywhere.
2. my gsr will smoke this mivec al....anytime.... - uhmm... sure, what the point? you have a bigger cc and force induction car. why dont u go challenge people in the same category? o wait... is it because u only want to pick on weaker cars. hummm
3. is it fun u think for them to eat us like rice - yes it is. most of us are street racers, brute power doesnt always rules. sometimes we win over force induction cars. but it doesnt really matter, you win some u lose some.
4. wannabe cap ayam - explain to me the wannabe situation cause at the moment you looked more like the wannabe that goes i have a turbo!!! turbo i tell ya!

Powerful Mivec for Sale, because the person feel its powerful can that person not use it? but its not stated MOST poweful in the WORLD or BEST in the WORLD.
(e.g. gsr6625 said his gsr can smoke all this mivec, <- that is an OPEN STATEMENT. evolution 9 with fully tuned 25G turbine nitrous and all. who will be smoking who? evo 9 "mivec" turbo engine remember?

humm how about cars which posted 'accident free' ? is it really free from accident (not even a single dent on the car since the day its delivered to you from the factory) or has is been in an accident which the owner did not fail claims from the insurance company. is it right to use it?

"words can be twisted by angry minds. sometimes things are much simplier"

chill. and o yea sorry for your car selling post bro kivl.

hoho - hope mods wont ban me for saying so much >.<

im sorry ruin this owner tread.. juz some ppl here really ...

Cheers Mr. edtvism AND Mr DmC.. u guys tat really know how to use brain.

New Pic Included

Proton Satria 1.3 (M) 1996

- Engine Original but powerful, rev cut at 8500rpm
- convert to Mitsubishi Mivec 1.6 (M)
- Black Color
- Mivec Bodykits
- 15" Enkei Sport rims
- Koni Absorber
- Apex'i filter with air-ram
- 2" stainless steel piping
- FGK turbo type muffler
- Vacuum & Volts meter
- Nice Black interior Mivec dashboard
- Rear mivec seat
- Nice Color Tinted Film
- 10rpm meter
- New Timing Belt
- New Cluth
- New Fan Belt

Serious Buyer PLZ!!!
SELLING 18.8K NEG

haha met up with owner for TT (i also go and see the car, compare sikit with mine)
kivlxv6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom