Powerful Mivec for Sales!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Powerful Mivec for Sales!

yala bro..u must try the car so u can know is it powerful or not..

Loan?

Hey bro KIVL. How r u dude? To all da guys out there..... Bro KIVL's car is damn freakin powerful. I suppose 2 buy his car. Met him and he revealed the extreme power of his Mivec. It's one of the best Mivec i've seen. In fact, the best Mivec i would say. The car has superb power and i fell in luv with it. The best part, KIVL uses a stock Mivec. Couldn't buy his car becoz my DP wasn't enuf. Honestly speaking, whoeva is gonna be da next owner of KIVL's Mivec is gonna have fun like mad! Coz his car is superb and freakin fast. Believe me guys..... Meet KIVL to check out coz it's worth it!!!!!!

hey territorial^pisser.. fine n how abt u? r u still looking for mivec ? thanx for d post thread n i hope pplz would understand wat i put tittle 'Powerful Mivec for Sales' is real things... thx to u bro...!!! i owe u ...

Last edited:
Hey bro. No need to say tx all la. I'm only telling da truth. I've got my MIVEC redi. Got it cheap n da condition of da car is fucked up! Tension la bro. I had to overhaul da whole engine coz my piston ring all ciow redi. Heart break la bro. But, da power of my car is not as good as yours. That i can 100% confirm. Your car is still remains as the best MIVEC i've ever seen and sat in. I shud hv buy ur car la bro. Wat 2 do, not enuf D/P 2 pay u.... Moreover da loan is up to 15 or 16k oni. Haih.... Sickening la bro.... Anyway, got any buyer 4 ur car redi arr? I'll try to look 4 buyers bro. No worries. Have fun bro. So, wat'z ur next project? Honda's arr? Hehehe.....

damn , WTF is ur car ... how can a satria be so powerful.
hmmm , ok even my 1.8 look like dirt when u take off .. anyway good luck in selling ur car.

How do you know the car is powerful ?Whats your defination of "powerful" ? I mean,since your mivec is stock,the power should be stock mivec power. So whats so special about it ? =P

Last edited:
hey hanjackal, u just look wat d this guy said:-

territorial^pisser
Hey bro KIVL. How r u dude? To all da guys out there..... Bro KIVL's car is damn freakin powerful. I suppose 2 buy his car. Met him and he revealed the extreme power of his Mivec. It's one of the best Mivec i've seen. In fact, the best Mivec i would say. The car has superb power and i fell in luv with it. The best part, KIVL uses a stock Mivec. Couldn't buy his car becoz my DP wasn't enuf. Honestly speaking, whoeva is gonna be da next owner of KIVL's Mivec is gonna have fun like mad! Coz his car is superb and freakin fast. Believe me guys..... Meet KIVL to check out coz it's worth it!!!!!!

kivl said:
hey hanjackal, u just look wat d this guy said:-

territorial^pisser

Anyone can say anything...i just want to know how is a stock mivec any different from any other mivec and what is "powerful" in your defination.

BTW,reason of selling ?

HanJackaL said:
Anyone can say anything...i just want to know how is a stock mivec any different from any other mivec and what is "powerful" in your defination.

BTW,reason of selling ?

the owner should know more then u lar bro.. even a cheap cheap car such as crx can throw nsx. i have seen it b4.. engine well maintain then the engine performance oso maintain lar.. free bump for u bro.. 1 more thing, no matter how power ur car, if u still dunno how to drive the baby, oso like rubbish lar..:mouth_closed: "dun look down at ppl":Not_Impressed:

Last edited:
hey hanjackal, reason for selling, upgrading to 4 door car.

Hey BoyR33, thx for dropping to my thread bro...

BoyR33 said:
the owner should know more then u lar bro.. even a cheap cheap car such as crx can throw nsx. i have seen it b4.. engine well maintain then the engine performance oso maintain lar.. free bump for u bro.. 1 more thing, no matter how power ur car, if u still dunno how to drive the baby, oso like rubbish lar..:mouth_closed: "dun look down at ppl":Not_Impressed:

Of course a CRX can own any car given the right mods.CRX throwing NSX is no surprise since the CRX is so lightweight,but to do so,it would need a heavily souped up B16B/18CR/20B/Vtec Turbo.And even so,the difference wont be much and the NSX will still win in long race because it is build to handle well at high speeds and its capable of achieving 300 KMH + (Rear wheel driven,low center of gravity,good weight distribution). I should know better because i have a fully souped up EK before.

But the owner of this mivec mentioned his engine is STOCK.A stock mivec 1.6 is nothing more than what it says on paper which is about 150 HP.No matter how well maintained,the power will not increase from the paper HP.A well maintained car will only maintain its original performance and not suffer any performance loss.

If you dont know anything,its better not to talk.

Regards,
Han

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom