Mivec RS 1.6 vs B16A-RS 1.6 - Which one is more powerful ??

TYPE-R

Either this two enjines ...which one is the fastest and has more pickup power?

Power wise, perhaps the Mivec RS wins but in a straightline drag or race, I'm putting my money on the Honda. Power to weight, gear ratios and double wishbones really make a difference.

b16a where got rs spec? lets the dyno chart answer. stock b16a = 150Aatw. stock 4g92 mivec 130atw

B16A RS? hmmm.... ummmm... aaaaa... eeee... oooo... u mean B16B yes? On stock to stock comparison, MIVEC RS kenot bite B16A (big or small V), MIVEC against B16B, oso kenot bite. But against durability and FC, MIVEC wins!

haaaa, if both stock, i can tell u that vtec b16a can tapau mivec 1.6 rs.

so sorry to say that coz i am a mitsubishi fan.but what to

do,honda vtec more powerful.

kopi... for durability, i'd still put my money on the b16. Yes fuel consumption the b16 losses i would say, but by not that much... a couple of more factors to consider... upgradability and sound... the b16 when open VTEC....(everybody knows right?) ... nuff said.. :D

haha, ok, in a head by head drag, with proper launching, mivec will lead first at 1st n 2nd gear, then at around 300m, 3rd gear, Vtec will da bao back... understand? :D

Last edited:
kwai said:
haha, ok, in a head by head drag, with proper launching, mivec will lead first at 1st n 2nd gear, than at around 300m, 3rd gear, Vtec will da bao back... understand? :D

true... like the best motoring video..

minivan, u got the video? send to me plz~!!!!! i wan collect those mvideo got mivec one~!!
dam kao hard to find la~!!

hahahha..although i like mitsu engine...but have to say vtec will win ler.....hahaha....you know when vtec open....whuah......keng ar.....

the VTEC sound is nice, especially when it's plugged with original tuner mufflers like Apex'i or Skunk2's but when plugged to cheap N1 wai heng / wei yip bottle, damn! Feel like want to fire bazooka to the car. :p Pekak man!

sr16ve neo vvl red top 190 hp

I wonder if there is any test of the pulsar sss or somethign with civic si or somethign

uuuu'u'u'u'u'u'uuuu'uuu'!!! MIVEC so slow ke? waaaaaaahhhh!!!! so sad.

if u wanna compare between B16A n mivec RS, definitely is B16A..even both is original spec without any modification stil is B16A..u try think far a bit..B16A can b even stronger than 4G93(GSR)..sometime it depend on the modification u do on it..i used to have GSR but now B16A..i realise that GSR is stronger jus a little bit before i do any modifation on B16A. but after i jus do a little on B16A then i realise that B16A is much beta..before doing any modification i realise that B16A for the 1st n 2nd gear is stronger than GSR but 3rd n 4th gear is stronger for TURBO..but now i realise B16A is definately stronger than wat i used to have before..sorry if i did any offence to those ppl who haf GSR..but this is wat i try before that used to haf GSR between V-TEC..even tried wif my frens too between V-TEC & GSR.

vtec open..damn nice the sound!!...

turbo (ball bearing wif w/gate)...pergh.....stimmmmmm...

conclusion= buy both laa..ehehe..so that u can enjoy the good of the both world!!...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom