Power steering fluid type for Myvi

deroll

Feb 24, 2014
Selangor
Actually, apart from ixeo's crude response, I think he has a point.

Deroll, you obviously know your stuff. Why do you post newbie-like questions if you know the answers? The same applies to your other threads too
I posted the threads because I don't know certain things and need the info. I'm no expert and just wanted to start getting my hands dirty on basic maintenance tasks correctly and cheaply (no more 50-200% markups on materials).

About the ps fluid, the info wasn't in the manual and although I have the maintenance records, I didn't own or maintain the car previously. I was just making an observation that the dye could drop out without the fluid getting sludgy and dirty- which seems to be controversial enough to make me a know it all.

I don't see anything wrong with my other threads. I asked because I was unsure about something and judging from the responses from the coolant type thread (for example), lots of people aren't sure about the different coolant types too.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Today we are sharing a slight modified BMW F10 528i, the owner himself is a very DIY person which keeps his rides all squeeky clean and swirl free as well. Initially we were skeptical about a DIY maintained and polished car, we expected it to be full of holograms but...

After some quick inspection, we washed the car and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience