Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

Absolutely will kacau since the owner modified the head of the car. My friends last time just change Mivec hood also police already kacau, this one lagi kacau.

Not only JPJ. Polis oso wana kacau (even its not under their power). Both would be more that happy to kacau becoz they can squeeze kopi money from the driver.....with the sugar price increased recently, polis and jpj will be very "thirsty"....

So, mod at your own risk.

Not only JPJ. Polis oso wana kacau (even its not under their power). Both would be more that happy to kacau becoz they can squeeze kopi money from the driver.....with the sugar price increased recently, polis and jpj will be very "thirsty"....

So, mod at your own risk.

so now they got the money to order Kopi kaw (with sugar), instead of Kopi O :biggrin:

last week I just saw a Civic FD kena tahan by them, which the reason they tahan I believe is because its 6000K HID. They will look from grille to muffler for any opportunity to stop you.

this Gen-X, if kena tahan, the 1st thing the police will say is "wah, kereta manyak cantik, apa kereta ini?" then from there it goes the process

so now they got the money to order Kopi kaw (with sugar), instead of Kopi O :biggrin:

last week I just saw a Civic FD kena tahan by them, which the reason they tahan I believe is because its 6000K HID. They will look from grille to muffler for any opportunity to stop you.

this Gen-X, if kena tahan, the 1st thing the police will say is "wah, kereta manyak cantik, apa kereta ini?" then from there it goes the process

jpj officer may probably add "kereta Manyak cantik. Duit belanja mod kereta pun banyak jugak"

(what he's trying to say is "since you have so much money modding he car, you surely have a lot of money to "settle" with me). The officer may be thinking more than kopi kaw-kaw. He's thinking of nasi lemak, ayam, telor, daging and sotong edi...maybe with a new pack of cigerette after makan :biggrin:

jpj officer may probably add "kereta Manyak cantik. Duit belanja mod kereta pun banyak jugak"

(what he's trying to say is "since you have so much money modding he car, you surely have a lot of money to "settle" with me). The officer may be thinking more than kopi kaw-kaw. He's thinking of nasi lemak, ayam, telor, daging and sotong edi...maybe with a new pack of cigerette after makan :biggrin:

previously is L&M kecil satu,

now is Dunhill besar satu :smokin:

04122009183.jpg

there is an alphard also fall into this trend in kepong area,will try to snap a pic & post it right here

24122009216.jpg

30102009132.jpg

Tonggek fever

13102009028.jpg

31122009166.jpg

31122009167.jpg

31122009168.jpg

e36 AC-kitted

23102009084.jpg

23102009084.jpg

CF sticker gone cacat

07102009005.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

and the Lost Royce

08012010252.jpg

Last edited:
5115:
yup...i spotted that alphard too...many times alrdy...myb the owner like V-design kot...

i think the alphard owner work ard there,most probably he is running the kopitiam at the corner (opposite mamak)

18541_1308763473645_1067323210_999763_2650607_n.jpg

wat car is this ar????wen i saw this car today,i stand there thinkin wat car is this???but for sure its combination of mitsu,wira,blm n bla2....:idea:

kalau u orang tengok bodywork,like shit....hehehe!sorry 4the owner...:thefinger:
mmg teruk giler!wheel arch lari,arch belakang mcm guna simen...hehehe...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You are right. The panel fitting is so terrible. Look at the bonnet/fender parting lines.....The inconsistent gaps are so obvious.

Like that oso can open car bodyshop?? Their customers must be blind or have sight problems.:rofl:[/QUOTE]

oh is hyundai...never look b4

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

dun know where to post.....got this from an email....last proton's family day....
proton's pimped...saga mid engine(GDI):rofl:

18460_102645593097291_1000005555231.jpg

proton-saga-coupe.jpg

i7.jpg

is renault engine...similiar to renault kangoo

Last edited:
ya,it makes my wife lost when she saw the sticker (RR) and the emblem (Toyota)

my car hood like this ok ar?? of consider pimp also?????
IMG_0081.jpg

now not painted yet.. its going to be yellow...

Top Bottom