Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

tht huge spoiler very nice fit at putra....much much more better than fit at Sentra clownforce:biggrin:

Front bumper abit like r33.. Putbaru imputzra? Hahaha!!

Should be Pubaru Impretra ViD (not WRX) GC8V Malaysia version of Bunta Fujiwara :thefinger:

buntab.jpg

during cornering
2.jpg

Last edited:
Hehe at least the car is not confusing like the name..
Example of confusing cars: impreza blm.. Sheep in wolf's clothing.. Or ferrari MR2.. Hehehe like magic, 1st look WOW! 2nd look kantoi already.. Hehehe

cant this people just have some creativity then just coppy EVO X???? =.=

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA SO FAIL. Immediately reminds me of Transformers :biggrin:. I never understand, why would you put a SQUARE bodykit on a ROUND car?...

Oh what do you guys think of wira's that run subaru or civic bumpers?

they come from the same team with the previous pic I posted in page 591? :biggrin:

they come from the same team with the previous pic I posted in page 591? :biggrin:

i think it's the same car,look at his wiper,rear diffuser,no.plate holder...it's same,i spotted it last Oct at desa park city

i think it's the same car,look at his wiper,rear diffuser,no.plate holder...it's same,i spotted it last Oct at desa park city

yup, it's the same car after I checked with the original file. This pic I took it last week only, so the recent mod that it has done is the Mitsubishi emblem, "Untitled Club" sticker and foglights :biggrin:

actually this type of modification, jpj will kacau or not???

Absolutely will kacau since the owner modified the head of the car. My friends last time just change Mivec hood also police already kacau, this one lagi kacau.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA SO FAIL. Immediately reminds me of Transformers :biggrin:. I never understand, why would you put a SQUARE bodykit on a ROUND car?...

Oh what do you guys think of wira's that run subaru or civic bumpers?

subaru.. urghh.. not nice la..

but EG acceptable la.. okay also..
i've seen an EG with promote bumper.. thought it was a satria from front.. =P

subaru.. urghh.. not nice la..

but EG acceptable la.. okay also..
i've seen an EG with promote bumper.. thought it was a satria from front.. =P

Yeah, those Satria with EG bumper and mivec hood looks okay..simple and nice..
but those Subaru bumper, erm, too over in my opinion..

Last edited:
Top Bottom