• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
actually
broucher states that R3 clock 2:55 in sepang
rear fr some magazine...
forgot liao
R3 seems nice car to own...

cooljas said:
trdturbo...u can start ur project now la...get ur arse down to kl n we go hunting for blacktop halfcut in klang valley area!convert ady then can test v r3 u hate la....wakakkaka...ill me ur camera man

Brother dun woli about the Bt coz now day the Bt is everywhere....... :) Y U all dun use KE70 with vapor caburrator to test????? It's real crazy can easy kill the BT really....

dude harga minyak nail kau kau liao dude... not to say we dun wan, but there are some circumstances and reasons that not allow us to do so... unless u r cash rich.... hehehe...

Feilo said:
Brother dun woli about the Bt coz now day the Bt is everywhere....... :) Y U all dun use KE70 with vapor caburrator to test????? It's real crazy can easy kill the BT really....

No la.BT easily for me to find ler.
Especially in Sg Petani (SP), Kedah there has alot kedai potong.
Last time view one BT with Blitz Turbo kit half cut, wanna sell RM7500 but no money la.. :(
haha

if budget is there, why not put 3S-GTE engine to challenge R3?hahah...dreaming here..paiseh paiseh...

KE70?
i will go for KE30 Coupe better..if wanna play old skools car.

CHEERS...

wah...bt with blitz turbo kit only rm7500?! u sure anot?! last time the tauke in old klang road say not selling..but if sell also 10K above woh..hehe!

Hullo!

Not all R3 owners lansi one maybe some just malu/segan lar. At the end of the day we gotta face the facts; it's still a Satria. But those that go SSO always smile smile wat...even when getting 11th place hehehe :biggrin:

Anyway, stock R3 actually just ok la the power, maybe a little faster than MMC GTi. In real world 0-100 tests and dynos the average is as follows:

GTi - 7.7s, ~115whp
R3 (Stage 1) - 7.35s, ~123whp
R3 (Stage 2) - 7.15s, ~137whp

See...nothing to be afraid of. Must still give way when hear trumpet sound (and of course Supra's wastegate too :smile: )

Cheers!

Last edited:
Aiyo, I dread threads like this. This vs that. I'm faster than you in a straight line. You are faster than me, yada yada.

Doesn't prove anything. Some other car will always be faster than you. And because of this fact, there is no point in being 'lansi', and the statement "10 out of 10 R3 owners I've encountered are lansi" doesn't at all sound good, not from my viewpoint anyways.

Remember we are all friends here, threads like these don't help the cause especially when you have words like "lansi", "faster", "slower", "R3" jumbled in the same sentence.

Last edited:
yeah...we know that......but its damn boring in here......and BT is nothing compare to VTEC!!..just ignore it if you can,and i think he said R3 owner in Penang...not all in Malaysia.....

you know toyota guys is ok,right? btw when the Gen2 r3 coming out.......muahahaha chun kaw2........cheers

Well, GT20V, FYI, when we were up there in Penang for the SSO, we stumbled upon a turbo-charged SR3 on Penang bridge, and heck, the driver was 'lansi'.

We honked, flashed and even took a few pics of his car, but he never acknowledged us.

:(

GT20v said:
yeah...we know that......but its damn boring in here......and BT is nothing compare to VTEC!!..just ignore it if you can,and i think he said R3 owner in Penang...not all in Malaysia.....

you know toyota guys is ok,right? btw when the Gen2 r3 coming out.......muahahaha chun kaw2........cheers

Yah VTEC vs. GSR, VTEC vs. R3, GTi vs. R3, R3 vs. BT, BT vs. VTEC...some forums even have a "Car Comparison" section to lump all these threads together.

Yup toyota guys are cool. Heck, the guys who designed R3 vehicles are toyota fans as well and they CAN'T deny it! :rolleyes:

Cool....yeah adian n t.djan owned a couple of 86.heheheh

and when Gen2 R3 coming..i might join ur club bro......bahh BT...
hehehahahhahhaa

I Have tried before..
using my oldskool 16V small port..

no problem at all to follow or over take....

but... not sure lah.. that fellas didn't tekan kaw kaw.. hehehehe

from gear 2,3 already can makan hehehehhee...

p/s : From my experience lah! Stock vs stock R3!

bro, so far the fastest lap time ever done by any 4g93na( track cars) at sic was 2m39s.........very fast indeed but i still remember if i'm not mistaken during 2003 mme one toyota with 4age 20v qualified 2m39s fastest lap too............ :biggrin:

Crash said:
Well, GT20V, FYI, when we were up there in Penang for the SSO, we stumbled upon a turbo-charged SR3 on Penang bridge, and heck, the driver was 'lansi'.

We honked, flashed and even took a few pics of his car, but he never acknowledged us.

:(

Crash,
that is the SR3 that trdturbo is pointing to...he is the lansi r3 owner..under warranty period he go n turbocharged his car damn rich kid!Pls send me the pic tat u took [email protected]

If im not mistaken his number plate is PXX 7993

20v = 165 hp

gti r3 = 130 hp

sure 20v win la...... r3 sucks

cant imagine if 20v use turbo

20v = 165HP ??? wow, so freaking fast meh?

andrewkhoo_85 said:
20v = 165 hp

gti r3 = 130 hp

sure 20v win la...... r3 sucks

cant imagine if 20v use turbo

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom