Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Port Dickson Hotel

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

jasonchan

500 RPM
hi

Anyone knows which is the most affordable hotel in port dickson in terms of pricing and facilities. ?

most affordable? i think there are some for rm50. but of cos, not much there la, if u know what i mean.

CieMen said:
Corus Paradise

but i read about customer feedback on yahoo that their room are quite run down like light not working, smelly room toilet and their window is lock, can open one.

yes, with a price tag also.

last time in matta fair, after discount also need few hundred bucks.

anyone try before Le Paris Hotel and Resort?

soulseaker said:
but i read about customer feedback on yahoo that their room are quite run down like light not working, smelly room toilet and their window is lock, can open one.

bro budget hotel, you have to expect these kinda faults ler.

as you did not give an indication of your budget, it's hard to help. why don't you consider packing the 4 of you into a room at a proper resort? It'll set you back maybe RM 60 each. At least you'll have a swimming pool and private beach man. i recently stayed at guoman while conducting a venue recce. loved the fact that they had a bar in the pool. spent a lot of time there and didn't get to see much else.

yo thanks all

i have contacted corus paradise apartment ok la..
the price is ok

looking forward to lepak there..

Tanjung Tuan Resort or Regency, both beside each other. :rock:

Bear in mind that, some resort you have to walk a distance to the beach, that suck.

ya...jus dont ever stay Tiara Beach Resort...terrible design and the swimming pool is damn shallow..
i might also going to PD on 22 October with a bunch of friend:D

dun stay at glory beach
dirty rooms, dirty beach(oily sea water) cos last time is mining area
far from PD town...but near 2 lukut town

A Post Every 5 Mins

Pors911_R_0.jpg

Recently we covered the Porsche Cup S and now Porsche unveiled a revised version of its most powerful 911-based racecar. Called the GT3 RSR, its predecessor is renowned for winning several races, among them being the legendary Le Mans 24 hour races at both France and Spa in Belgium as well as overall victory in the grueling Nurburgring 24 hours in Germany...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom